Chaos Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unexpected Turn

2 posters

Go down

An Unexpected Turn Empty An Unexpected Turn

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Scenario:
After everyone has died and only Gwen is left, Jack decides to flee. A few days later, he sees the 10th Doctor but only for a minute or two. He left Alonso as he decided that it wouldn't work out, so now he's alone and in need of some comfort. Some would say, in need of ' The Right Sort Of Doctor '. Now there's some serious catching up to do between Jack and the Doctor.

Last edited by Captain Jack Harkness on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Currency : 9808

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Turn Empty Re: An Unexpected Turn

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Earth, such a beautiful home to him now turned into one big graveyard. A place, a planet where he had good memories but also bad memories that he could never forget, not matter how many times he tried. Bad memories like Ianto, he could remember that clearly...prehaps too clearly...

"I love you." Ianto sobbed, laying in Jack's arms. Jack stared at him, tears in his eyes shaking his head, "Don't." He said quietly, his heart beating faster as he saw Ianto close his eyes. "Ianto, stay with me. Stay with me. Please! Stay with me, please, please..." He was whimpering by the end, shaking him gently to keep him awake. Ianto slowly opened his eyes again to look at Jack, seeing that he is trying to control his hurt inside, "Hey....It was good yeah?" He said, his voice breaking a little. "Yeah." Jack replied firmly. "Don't forget me." Ianto whispered. "Never could." Jack said, still trying to be strong. "A thousand years time?..." Ianto paused, "You won't remember me." He finished. "Yes I will. I promise. I will." Jack replied, letting a few tears fall. Ianto closed his eyes after a few seconds and ceased breathing, "Ianto?..." Jack whispered. "Ianto?....Don't go....don't leave me please...please don't" He begged quietly, his heart shattering. As a final act of his own life, he kissed him on the lips softly, before falling beside Ianto. Both dead...

Jack gasped, bolting upright in the bed, awake from the nightmare that he had somehow been dragged into. He was paler than usual, all colour drawn from him, his blue eyes clouded over, beads of sweat on his forehead and felt a little cold for a strange reason. Taking in short ragged breaths, he calmed down after a minute. Why the hell was he sleeping?! He couldn't sleep! He might zone out, just as good as sleep but he couldn't sleep, never mind dreams and nightmares. Unless that just seemed like a nightmare...he hoped it was otherwise somthing was seriously wrong with him....apart from the can't die part.

And why was he even having a nightmare about...Ianto. He never thought about it, never, because he couldn't bare to look back on it. Because he didn't just see Ianto but the many other's he had lost. Now he understood why the Doctor couldn't look back, because of the pain it causes and the shame, embarrasement and most of all, the guilt. The never ending lingering guilt, clinging to his concious, clinging to every memory.

Once fully calm, he took one last shakey breath and looked at his surroundings. Ok so he was still in the rented room at the alien bar he'd last seen the Doctor at. At least he was somewhere fimilar. Ah but there was a small problem to do with the....A large bulky guy stormed into the room, grabbing Jack by the collar of his blue shirt and yanking him out of bed, swirling around to slam him against the wall. Jack winced, frowning a little as he focused on the guy infront of him.

"Where's the money? Where's the rent?!" He bulky guy shouted in Jack's face. Jack shook his head to wake himself up and looked at him again, "I said tommorrow Steve jeez." Jack replied lazily but was fully awake when he was punched in the face. He blinked a few times, dabbing his tongue lightly at the split lip. "Well I want it today!" Steve demanded. Jack frowned slightly and shook his head, "Sorry I-" He was cut off when he was suddenly tossed to the other side of the room. He grunted as he hit the wall and the floor and sighed. "And that's enough from you." Jack said, getting to his feet, stunning Steve when he ran at him with the stun gun he had 'borrowed'.

Jack sighed shaking his head, "You asked for it big guy." His usual cocky tone replaced by a tired, fed up tone. He picked his bag up and was relieved to find he was teleported and dropped off at another similar place, "Thanks." He muttered, glad that his lift got there just in time, before things really did get messy. Sitting at the tall stools at the bar, he slipped his bag off and put it beside him, before ordering a drink, downing it.

He sighed, feeling more lonely than usual. Maybe because of the dream. All those he touched, got burnt in the end. Anyone who got close, would slip away. Those he loved, perished and eventally faded into nothingness. But he never forgot them, he never forgot the loved ones, or the one's who died. His old team killed by a man, driven mad on responisiblity. Tosh shot by his own brother...how could he. Owen, died trying to save people...how could John cause all that destruction? Ianto...died thanks to his big gob. His grandson..by his own hands. He shook his head, just wishing that the right person could be there to comfort him...someone who wouldn't fade away like the others...But he doubt there was anyone like that left.
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:25 am

The Doctor muttered something under his breath as he searched for his current favourite tie, whilst the TARDIS was aimlessly floating in the vortex. Typical, how he put his things in the most obvious places, then just lost them anyway. "Master, have you seen my t- Nevermind!" he called, grabbing it off the handle of the door to his room. I did not put it there. I remember that I put it .. I must've .. he groaned. His memory seemed worse.

As he put it on, and searched for his missing right trainer - he could've sworn that he put it next to his bed, but it wasn't there - he tried to think of the next stop. He only thought of here to go when he had found his shoe - I did not put it under the bed! - and managed to put it on and tie it.

He returned to the console room, fiddling about with different parts of the main console, wondering what he should do. He did need to get the Master's laser screwdriver back, plus he really wanted to see Jack now, but .. He gave up trying to dissuade himself, just going with it. After a minute of setting everything up, the TARDIS whirred into action, and with the usual jolt that he only just managed to stay on his feet with, it had landed. "So .. Where is he?" he mused to himself, peering outside, before stepping out.

For one moment, he was tempted to lock his brother in there, but then supposed it wouldn't exactly have him in a good mood. Not including the fact that the TARDIS would get annoyed being locked with the Master inside her. And when he said annoyed, he meant really annoyed.

His sky blue eyes gazed around his surroundings, eventually searching out Jack, as he had closed the door to the TARDIS, and walked a bit away from it. Of course, Jack wouldn't recognise him .. He smiled, running a hand through his ginger and blond streaked hair, and walking over to Jack. "Can I sit here, Jack?" he asked him, only using his name to just personalise the question. "Sorry I didn't talk to you last time I saw you - I was busy dying. I'm guessing it didn't really work out with Alonso?" he added quietly, looking at him with a soft gaze, just like his tenth incarnation, and possibly ninth. That seems so long ago .. he mused.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 9990

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:23 pm

The colour on his face was slowly returning to his slight tanned colour, and he had warmed up a bit, after he had woken up freezing cold. He was glad to be able to actually feel his fingers now. Which was good overwise he'd have been beaten to death by Steve and that was always a messy way to die. But poison was the worst for him...if he didn't get it out of his system when he came back, then it would keep killing him until the poison had disappeared. Wait, why was he thinking about the deaths? No, he shouldn't, he should be thinking about something else, something less...depressing.

His stormy grey gaze -stormy and not light blue because of the state he was in- flickered around the bar, at the various aliens and humanoide. Nothing of much interest or anyone he knew. Useless bars, giving him aliens he hated and didn't know. Well he had come across a Sontaran at one point, and well....was killed within two minutes of speaking to him. Shaking his head, he snapped out of his deep thoughts. He ordered another shot and downed it again, letting the glass his the glass worktop with a small noise. If he had been any harder, he swore he could of smashed it.

Holding the glass up, the bartender took it and walked away. He smirked tiredly and brought his hands up to rest his elbows on the surface, letting his shoulders hunch over, entwining his fingers as he let his head hang. His eyes closed as he sighed, he was still tired from the sudden attack eariler so he decided to zone out again, letting him have his own kind of sleep. Even the sound of the TARDIS didn't snap him out of his peaceful state.

But there was one thing that did snap him out of his peaceful state and that was a stranger's voice asking if he could sit next to him. He sighed lightly and slowly opened his eyes, lifting his head to look at the person who had spoken to him, "Hmm?" He asked lazily before catching on the question, "Yeah, sure." He mumbled, not bothering to ask why this person knew his name although he did feel something...strange about him, like he knew him from somewhere. And just as he let his gaze go back to the worksurface, his head snapped back at the stranger. His mouth open a little like he was in shock and was paleing a little, hoping he wasn't dreaming.

After many attempts to speak, he finally spoke, "Regenerated then? you should really stop doing that to me." He smiled sadly and shook his head, "No...I didn't want to have to lose him when he got close...like the others." He said the last part quietly and sighed. "I've missed you." He said truthfully and wrapped his arms around the Doctor, in a tight hug.

Last edited by Captain Jack Harkness on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:37 pm

The Doctor rolled his eyes when he received a response, but could understand what kind of mood Jack was in. It hadn't been all that long since the 456 incident. "Aww, I'm so sorry for getting killed again. Can't be so much like you, Jacky boy," he responded. "Besides, I actually came to see you this time," he pointed out, smiling still.

"Ah .. I see. I'm sorry, I was hoping he'd cheer you up a bit," he said quietly. "I didn't know when I'd next see you again, and I was running out of time," he added, looking at him, sadly.

The Time Lord wrapped his arms around him, hugging him back closely. "I missed you too," he murmured quietly in his ear, honestly. It was the main reason why he had come back to find him, after the TARDIS had told him where Jack was. "Which is why .. I want you to come with me," he said softly.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:57 pm

"Eh it's not your fault I'm sure. As long as it wasn't choking on food." Jack smiled a little again and studied the Doctor for a moment, "Ginger I see." He chuckled quietly and shook his head. "And what a shame, it's actually quite fun after a while." He said sarcasticly with a smile. "Hmm I'm glad you did, was begining to get a little lonely." He muttered.

His gaze dropped from the Doctor, "He did for a while...but then realised that I couldn't." He said quietly and sighed, "Could have given me a bit more of a goodbye present." He grinned lazily, his cocky self coming back to him, and was glad that the Doctor was able to put him in a better mood.

He felt his hearts beating faster at being near the Doctor, hugging him. A small smile reappeared on his face at the "I missed you too." and nodded a little. His other mood disappearing completely, replaced by a warm, safe, cheeky mood and feelings. He pulled back after a moment and looked at him, his eyes going back to their light blue colour that sparkled with life, "Really...?" He muttered, "Oh I love that." He smiled softly.

Last edited by Captain Jack Harkness on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 am

He chuckled, "No. This time, it was radiation. Slowest regeneration I've ever had, so I took the chance to see everyone," he grinned at him. "I would've stayed longer, but I only had a few minutes left, and I didn't really want it to be public," he added with a roll of his eyes. At the hair comment, he nodded with another grin, "Yep. Finally. I like this ginger too," he responded. "I know it's not fun. It's especially not fun to regenerate, and find out that the Mastsr has regenerated into the exact same body," he grimaced, and only just picked up the mutter. "Aww, well, good thing I came, isn't it?"

"Ah .. Ok," he murmured, frowning. "My plan was to keep you happy until I returned, so I guess that failed. Are you happier now?" he asked, hopefully. He wanted to keep Jack happy. He laughed, "Sorry. Best I could do in a short amount of time. Do you want another one? Only I won't leave this time," he added the last part in clear serious tone.

The Doctor let go of him when he felt Jack start pulling away, rolling his eyes, "I was enjoying that," he smiled at him, running a hand through his hair. "Of course, really. I want you back." He briefly hesitated, then asked, "Would you still want to if I told you that the Master's in there, and staying? For the meanwhile, anyway," he looked at him, worriedly. He hoped Jack would.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:55 am

Jack nodded and grimaced, "Nasty..." He muttered and nodded a little, "Mm Yeah it would. I guess...For you anyway." He smiled a little. "It's ok, You'll just have to make up for that now." He said with a wink. "That's understandable." He agreed. Well who would want to regenerate infront of god knows who in an alien bar? "Well I'm glad you like this new apperance then." He smiled softly and raised a brow, "The Master..? But..Yeah I guess that is annoying. Did you like your..other body?" He questioned curiously and nodded at the question, "Yeah." He sighed and smiled at him.

"It's ok...At least you tried." He smiled faintly and sighed. He raised a brow at him and his smile returned, fully, "Happier now I'm with you." He said after a moment and winked. "Hmm...if you have another one then that would be great." He smiled at his chuckle. "If you do leave, I'll drag you back and handcuff you to me." He chuckled.

"Aww sorry Doccy." He bit back a laugh and tilted his head to the side slightly, a bright smile lighting his face up, "Then I'll come back." He replied after a moment then frowned gently, "The Master..?" He questioned and thought about it. And if I didn't have enough of him during the 'Year that never was'...but at least the Doctor would be there to stop the Master killing me...I hope.. He thought to himself and sighed nodding, "As long as he stays away from me." He finally said.

Last edited by Captain Jack Harkness on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:11 pm

He nodded, "Yep. First time with radiation. I'd rather have the Master's lightning kill me. It nearly did," he muttered under his breath. He chuckled, "Ok, I promise I'll make it up to you," he smiled at him. He thought for a moment, "I don't completely like it. I'm short, which is really annoying me. There are things in the TARDIS I can barely reach now," he grinned at him. "I preferred last incarnation .. Stuck with this now. Hopefully for longer .. I dread my next one. My last," he sighed. He had tried to ignore it, but it was there. He would die soon.

The Doctor grinned at him, "Good, because I feel happier now, thanks to you. The handcuffing might not be so bad," he said quietly, joking. At least, he hoped he was. "I'll think of a better goodbye soon. I promise.

"Then can I have another hug?" he asked him, hopefully. He nodded, "Good. The Master has to stay right now. I'm making him stay, for a bit. I have .. It was that, or I'd be responsible for his death as well, and I don't feel like having another funeral," he said. He'd had enough of giving the Master funerals, so if the Master was with him, at least he could keep him alive. "Jack, you know I can't tell you that, and I doubt he will. But I promise I won't let him kill you. Unless he wants the TARDIS to switch rooms every single time he wants to go somewhere."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:23 am

Jack smiled a little as he listened, "And hopefully the last time with radiation." He added. "Good thing it didn't then." He said, slightly relieved that the Master hadn't finally been able to kill him. "Good, you better keep that promise." He smiled a little and chuckled, "You don't like it because your short?" He grinned and shook his head slightly, "Use a step ladder then...or wear high heels." He smiled cheekily and winked. "I liked the other one two but I guess I got used to you looking like that." He smiled again.

He nodded, "Glad I made you happier then." He grinned and raised a brow, "Oh wouldn't it now?" He smirked, "I would if I had to." He glanced back at the bar surface as an adipose came waddling past, before falling off sideways. "That adipose is either drunk or lost sense of balance. One did that just before you came." He mused and grinned looking back at the Doctor.

Hearing the question, he chuckled and nodded, hugging him again. "You like hugs then?" He grinned lazily. "Don't blame you I guess." He muttered, still not that happy with the fact that he'd be in the same place as the Master but it could have been worse. "Good." He smiled a little, "That would be entertaining."
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am

"Hopefully. I could've just left it .. But I have to live by what has to happen. Shame .. It really hurt," he sighed, flicking back his hair. "Not really .. I'd rather have him kill me .. If I had a choice between the two. But he was unconscious. Wasn't going to happen," he murmured, looking at him. He grinned, "Of course I will. You'll see. Exactly! Look, I'm short. It's annoying. Although I may be able to run faster now .. I'm sure I'll get to test that soon. I've been running, but not as quickly as I can. I ran about as fast as I used to be able to run when I was pretty much dragging the Master to the library .." he chuckled, remembering it. He glared at him briefly, "I am not wearing high heels! Trainers only. These already add a centimetre," he grumbled. He nodded, "Yep. Well, now you've seen three of my incarnations .." he muttered, "More than most."

He chuckled, "What do you expect? It's you," he pointed out with a roll of his eyes. "Maybe .." he grinned, "Maybe not. Depends what you're going to do if I am handcuffed to you," he answered. He glanced at the Adipose, and nodded, "Maybe both. And I saw that," he replied, looking back at him.

The Doctor grinned once more, hugging him back and holding him close. "Haven't had one in a while. Not one that I want," he said quietly, under his breath. He rested his head on his shoulder, musing. "Although I suggest you try not to annoy him a lot. I've been doing that ever since he killed me, and .. Well .. Can't stop him killing you if either of us overstep the line .." he muttered. He nodded, "Trust me, it is .."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 am

Jack nodded listening and smiled slightly, "Wasn't there any other way around it?" He asked. "Really? Never heard you say that before." He murmered, "I guess the radiation really hurt then. I wouldn't really know since it didn't particularly affect me on Utopia." He shrugged thinking and smiled, "Good." He chuckled at the next comment and shook his head, "Does that mean your smaller than me now?" He mused and smirked, "Bet he didn't like being dragged along." He commented quietly and laughed, "Aw but high heels might look good on you." He teased and grinned. "Yeah.. I think Brigadier has seen more though." He mused.

"Erm..To tell me to stop flirting? Like you usually do..or did in the tenth body." He smiled thinking back to that and shrugged. "I don't even know myself at the moment but I'll tell you when I think of something." He grinned and chuckled, "Yeah probably and did you? How long were you standing there?" He asked.

He sighed softly, happily and smiled, "Ah I see. Jack's huggable so lets hug Jack to death! Hmm that wouldn't be too bad actually.." He started off as a joke then thought about it. He sighed again, "I'll try and not to but it's hard not to too." He muttered, "He's killed you?" He raised a brow, "Hm yeah..got a point there I guess." He grumbled. "Then can we do it! Please!" He grinned, "Back to the TARDIS then?" He asked really wanting to get out of the bar now.
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 am

The Doctor shook his head, "No. It was a prophesized death, so I had to go by it. I thought it would've been the Master to kill me. Although preferably not by strangulation - which I could get out of anyway - or his lightning .. Abilities," he answered. He sighed, and nodded, "It did hurt .. Draining a lot of radiation that's one of the few radiations that can kill me hurts a lot," he said simply. He rolled his eyes, "Yes, you're taller than me. Three inches. If I didnt have my trainers on," he mumbled, annoyed by it, "Not really, but he didn't hurt me so that's a plus," he grinned. Ignoring his tease, he nodded again, "Well, yes .. But majority only see one or two," he responded.

He paused, thinking about it. "Well, I might do that .. Depends on how much you're going to flirt," he shrugged. He rolled his eyes at him and nodded simply, wondering what he would think of. "I stood there a few minutes, watching you and trying to work out what to do," he replied.

"Probably not for you. But I don't particularly wish to kill you, even by hugs," the Time Lord murmured. He chuckled, "I know. But still. As long as you try not to .. I have to admit, he does give quite a few chances that are too tempting at times," he murmured, and sighed, "He strangled me and caught me offguard, so I died. Then just came back, to his disappointment. He wants to swap me for my - and his - mother," he muttered quietly. He nodded, and laughed, "Ok, ok. But not much. He'll get suspicious that it's us telling the TARDIS to do it, if it's too many times," he answered. He finally pulled away from him, and grinned, "Yep. Come on then, Jacky," he said, walking back to where the TARDIS was. [list=1][*]
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:39 am

Jack listened and nodded, "Hm great to hear that your going to die isn't it? Or know. And when you expect it to be something that is obviously and is something you don't expect." He muttered thinking back to the Daleks and sighed. "Who was it then?" He asked curiously, seeing as the Doctor said he thought it was the Master. He nodded and smiled slightly, "Well at least your not dead dead." He shrugged and smiled properly. He grinned, "Oh great. Taller than you for once." He smiled happily. "Well yeah that's a good thing." He muttered and nodded, "Yeah."

"Oh so your not going to tell me off for saying hello then?" He grinned, glad he'd be able to get away with a little more this time. He nodded and smiled a little, "Y'know some might see that as stalking." He teased, "But thank you for doing that." He muttered.

He shrugged and smiled, "Well it hasn't been done before.." He mused and smiled, "Hm maybe your right, being hugged to death is bascially being squished.." He added thinking about the time the building blew up. He nodded, "Too right he does." He smiled, liking annoying the Master. He frowned slightly listening, "That must have put you off annoying him for a bit then." He murmered and nodded. He grinned at the answer, "Yay! Aw ok then." He agreed, happy with the answer. He nodded and picked his bag up, putting it on one shoulder and following after him.
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 am

"Yeah, really brilliant," the Doctor responded sarcastically, "Especially when you believe that the person who will probably kill you is the person you're probably the closest to, and knows you the best," he added with a sigh. He shrugged, "Technically .. Wilf killed me. Wait .. Know him? Donna's granddad?" he asked. "Not yet," he pointed out with a roll of his eyes, "One day I will be. Hoping for a few million years but I know it won't be that long .." he sighed, wishing he would live that long. As he had in most of his incarnations. "Thought you'd be happy about that. You'll be tallest in the TARDIS now," he chuckled, and nodded.

"Maybe," he simply answered. "Depends on who and what's happening," he added on after some thought about it. He smiled at the tease, "Well, you'd hardly complain, would you?" he murmured. "I could've done something to help you better but I was stretched for time .. As I said, didn't want to regenerate here, had to make my last visit, and I didn't want to leave the Master inside the TARDIS on his own .. Never trusting him alone with it again," he muttered, grimacing at the memory of the Paradox Machine. He winced, "Slip of the Tongue," he muttered under his breath.

He nodded, "So it'd be a difference. But still not good," he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "He shouldn't complain about it as much if he gives us just so many good chances," he chuckled, looking at him. He shook his head, "Nope, not at all. I had over half a day left of being 'safe' from dying .. So I wasn't going to waste it. I pulled his hair out," he grinned, remembering it. He rolled his eyes, amused about his reaction, and walked to the TARDIS, unlocking it and walking in, glancing around. He held the door open for him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Harkness Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Jack smiled faintly at the sarcasm and listened to him, "Ah.. Yeah. I guess that is a surprise for you. Well not a surprise but you know what I mean. Not the best thing to hear. He stopped to think, wondering if he knew of the name or not, "I don't think that I do know her granddad but definitely know Donna, obviously." He answered after a moment. "Not ever." He muttered to himself. He smiled a little, "Well you never know, you might live that long if your careful enough." He commented with a light shrug. He smirked slightly and nodded, "Of course I'd be happy about being the tallest." He answered happily, as he had always been slightly smaller than the tenth Doctor.

"So right here, right now to you won't result in me being told off?" He asked curiously, glancing to the bar tender, waving him off as he went towards him before looking back at the Doctor. He shook his head in agreement, "No I wouldn't. I'd be more than happy to have a stalker." He answered happily, liking the idea of a stalker, although only if it was someone like the Doctor. "Yeah.. It was fine.." He smiled a little. "Hmm it wouldn't be best to leave him alone in the TARDIS after the last time which I'm sure you are refering to, right?" He asked, hoping he had got it right. The last time being a paradox.

"Well you never know, might just pass out from it. Passing out isn't so bad is it? Actually it depends on how long for and what happens during it etc.." He muttered to himself, thinking it over in his mind after muttering about it under his breath. "Oh very good chances to annoy him." He agreed. "No?" He asked a little surprise which soon vanished as he listened to the next part, "Ah so that's a good reason to not hold back then I guess.." He murmured and smirked, "Pulled his hair out? Ouch." He mumbled. He watched him walk into the TARDIS, walking inside and past him, taking a deep breath, "Sure feels nice to be somewhere familar." He murmured, trailing his hand on the console as he walked around it, looking back at the Doctor when he was in sight. He was grateful for the offer, glad to be somewhere safe and somewhere near the Doctor.
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness
Captain Jack Harkness

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:22 am

The Doctor listened to him, and smiled slightly, giving a nod, "Not a surprise .. Not that good to hear. It's also not good to realise that your own brother is giving Ood nightmares that are so simple but even scared me .. Briefly. I flinched .." he muttered, and hesitated, trying to remember if he had actually told Jack of his relations to the Master. He did still remember telling him and Martha that he had had a brother, to cover it up. Watching him, he waited, and simply nodded. The mutter escaped his ears, and he moved on to the next part, "Me? Careful enough to live that long? It just took half a decade to kill me," he pointed out. He gave a smile, "Well, if the TARDIS tries to annoy me by putting things out of my reach, I'll have to go to you."

He listened to his question, and paused, thinking about it, "Um .. Nope. I'd be fine with it," he answered. A chuckle escaped from his lips as he heard his words, "Typical Jack .." he muttered. He gave a soft sigh at his words, and nodded at the question, "Yeah, that time .. She really hates him for it still. I think she had only just gotten over the last time he sabotaged her. Weird to think that once, she could have been passed down to him in inheritance .. Since they don't get along anymore. Used to. A very long time ago," he remarked, pondering to himself as he looked back to his childhood.

"Hmm .. Well, like you said. Depends on other matters," he agreed with him, wondering what he could do if Jack was to pass out after hugging him. His new personality was quick to think up possibilities, and a light blush entered his cheeks. Feeling the heat there, he hurriedly looked away. He nodded slightly, "I thought it would be good to use up all that time .. And yep. I want to do it again .. But flicking his ears is good enough for me," he remarked. He shut the door behind Jack, watching him walk around with a happy grin on his face. "Well, here we are. Back to being t- travelling together," he corrected himself before he could give Jack ideas.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: