Chaos Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Teenage Hangouts

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Young Teenage Hangouts - Page 2 Empty Re: Young Teenage Hangouts

Post by The Insane Master Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:01 am

Koschei smiled and nodded,"Mm surprisingly yes. You need to sleep during the night more. Try and block the nightmares." He muttered watching him for a moment before looking to the sky, thinking."Yeah." He mumbled and sighed thinking. He looked back at Theta hearing him speak then to Mattias. "Anything's possible." He murmered and smirked seeing that he was talking quietly, "If your going to say something then you might as well say it out loud." He told Mattias.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Currency : 9913

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 am

Theta sighed, looking at Koschei. He mused on his words, and shrugged, "Can't help it. I've tried blocking it. Always try. But you know I can't," he responded, brushing back his hair. He ignored Matthias' question, clearly not keen to answer it. Especially not to him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 10006

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Koschei listened and sighed, "Well what helps it?" He asked, wondering if there was anything that helped. "Have you tired telling mother?" He questioned again.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthias Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:58 am

"Don't be an idiot, Koschei. I did say it out loud. You just didn't hear. I thought you were supposed to be the most intelligent one here?" coldly remarked Matthias, glancing down to them. He rolled his eyes, idly doodling in his notebook.

Matthias

Currency : 9811

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 am

"I'm not being an idiot Matti." Koschei rolled his eyes at the comment and shook his head, then smirked, "Exactly. Not loud enough for any of us to hear it properly though so say it again. Unless your too much of a coward to say it loudly. He shrugged, watching him.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:53 am

Theta looked at his older brother and shrugged, "Everything you already know that helps," he responded. "She knows .. She always has known. But she can't do anything about it," he answered, looking at the ground before looking back at him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:42 am

Koschei watched his brother, waiting for an answer and sighed softly, "And that's all? Not tried anything new?" He asked curiously. "I guess you can't really stop nightmares. You could try a psychiatrist." He suggested and shrugged, looking to the ground as he tried to think of other ways to help his brother. He could have him in his bed every night, because that'd be embarrasing when he was older and annoying when he whinned whenever he refused to have him in his bed.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Theta gazed at him, listening to all his words. "I've tried everything!" he told him with a groan, not knowing what else he could try. "Exactly .." he mumbled, and frowned at the suggestion. "Yes, because having a psychiatrist would be brilliant. I'd look really weird, and I don't want to speak to anyone else," he replied with an adamant tone. A psychiatrist was not a good thing, in his thoughts. He gazed at him with a pleading look, not needing to say what he wanted aloud.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:16 am

Koschei sighed at his answered and nodded a little, "Ok.." He mumbled, more to himself than to Theta. "But if there is a way then we can at least try it, maybe we could try somewhere other than Gallifrey?" He suggested after some thought. He listened to him and smiled a little, "Well you never know, they might believe it.." He murmured. He looked at him, noting his look and sighed, nodding once.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:37 am

Theta watched him, and patiently waited as he listened. "I guess so .. Well .. Yeah. But we'd have to ask Mother first .. And we don't see her for ages yet," he mumbled quietly, and quite unhappily. He missed home. Scoffing at his words, he shook his head and sighed. When he saw his nod, he smiled slightly as a silent thank you.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2