Chaos Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream Trip to the Parallel

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Dream Trip to the Parallel Empty A Dream Trip to the Parallel

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:51 am

Scenario

Everytime the Doctor falls asleep, he is mentally transported to a parallel Earth, the very same parallel Earth that Rose is stuck on. With his new incarnation, and a reunion with Rose, he isn't sure how it will be played out ..

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 10008

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Dream Trip to the Parallel Empty Re: A Dream Trip to the Parallel

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:01 am

The Doctor opened his eyes, and froze, feeling cold hard ground beneath him. What? He'd been in bed .. Where was the TARDIS? Where am I? he thought hurriedly, not understanding why he seemed to be outside on Earth, when just moments ago, he had been asleep on the TARDIS, recovering from his Eleventh Regeneration.

He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his head. It looked like he was just in a normal Earth city .. Am I dreaming? It looks just like .. His eyes widened, "Parallel Earth!" he exclaimed, then immediately followed, "Rose." Simply saying the name brought back memories.

Slowly, he got to his feet, and ran a pale hand through his ginger hair, gazing around with the sky blue eyes. It took him a moment to realise that he was boiling hot. The Time Lord shrugged off his black blazer, adjusting his checkered black, white and red tie. "Oh, I must be dreaming. I definitely went to sleep without the tie and blazer on," he mused aloud to himself.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:30 am

Rose walked slowly towards Bad Wolf Bay, Jackie was having a 'get-together' with some friends. But she didn't want to talk to anyone. Just as she got out onto the Bay she noticed someone was there. Thinking they were lost, or a tourist Rose walked over to them. When she got there she saw it was a man.
"Hello. You lost or something?" She asked him with a gentle smile. There was something oddly familiar about him, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Currency : 9836

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 am

His eyes widened upon seeing someone walk over, as he recognised her immediately. Rose. He gave a grin, "Lost. Yep. But now I know exactly where I am. Guess I have a bit of luck, don't I, Rose Tyler?" he winked at her, with the sparkle in his eyes that reflected the same way his tenth incarnation, and ninth, had. "Sorry. Regenerated again," he told her, guessing that she'd be able to work it out from that.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 am

Rose smiled widely.
"I thought you seemed familiar. I like the new look Doctor. Nice tie too." She said and then hugged him. Then she looked at him with a confused look.
"But what are you doing here? I though you couldn't get back?" She asked calmly.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:34 pm

The Doctor hugged her back, grinning, "Ah, glad you didn't forget me," he said, joking. No one seemed to forget him. Which was possibly bad at times. "Oh, you like it? Thank you. New wardrobe. Striped and checkered ties are my favourite now. They go with the jeans I'm now wearing," he shrugged lightly. He paused, looking at her with a frown, "I can't. I fell asleep, and I woke up here. I don't think I'm dreaming this all. Maybe my mind has been manifested here in my sleep .. I hope I'm not stuck here. Not to insult you or your company. It's just that my .. Psychopath brother is with me in the TARDIS. Ok, he's not a psychopath. At times. But I don't like him in charge of my TARDIS. She hates him," he chuckled.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 pm

"Never thought the TARDIS would hate someone. Besides, I'm sure you'll be able to go back." She said with a grin. Rose had missed the Doctor, even though she had a human Doctor. Looking the Doctor over she wondered when and why he regenerated. Deciding it wasn't important she smiled to him.
"Do you want to go somewhere other then the Bay?" She asked.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:54 pm

"Oh, her capacity to hate is far more than mine," the Doctor laughed. "She really hates him. I can understand, seeing as he turned her into a Paradox Machine. But that's a story for another time," he grinned at her. He paused, thinking. He'd tell her later. "Sure. If I vanish, then I am sorry. It will be because I woke up. Oh! By the way .. Oh no .. Forgotten. I'll remember soon," he smiled at her. Oh, why did he have to forget?
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Rose shock her head and laughed.
"I see, well come then. Let's go somewhere. I want to know what you've been up to." She said grinning and started walking up a path leading out of the Bay. She looked back to see if the Doctor was coming with her.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:28 pm

The Doctor nodded, following her, quite happily. "I'm coming, I'm coming," he grinned at her, walking at her side. "So .. How's Jackie? And Pete? And everyone else? Including my .. Human version?" he frowned, thinking it through. "But anyway .. How is everyone? Including you too, of course," he asked.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:46 pm

"My dad and the Human Doctor are on a trip somewhere. I they should be back though. As for my mom, she's fine. Still her old self. And I'm good also." She replied as he came up beside her. Rose then started walking slowly towards town.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:00 pm

The Doctor chuckled, "Then that's all good. Oh .. Do you remember seeing my tenth incarnation before I met you as the ninth, by the way? Before I regenerated, I went back to see you before we met. I went to see everyone. I saved you for last," he said quietly.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:07 pm

She thought back to when she was younger.
"I remember seeing you outside when I was walking home from school once. At the time I didn't think anything of it." She said smiling to him. She had forgotten about that day, until he mentioned it. Rose sighed and turned around to face him, but she walked backwards so they wouldn't have to stop.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:11 pm

He nodded, watching her. "Ah .. Ok. I wondered if you would remember. Mickey seems happy," he told her, smiling. "Jack seems it to. He wasn't for a bit .. But hopefully he is now. I'll be able to tell you, soon enough," he murmured. "I have to go back to Cardiff and get the laser screwdriver," he murmured, thinking.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:32 pm

"Didn't think Jack was back with you Doctor." Rose said still facing him.
"So what do you want to do first?" She asked in an excited tone. She was glad the Doctor was here. The Human Doctor was fun to be with, but she missed the original sometimes.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:39 pm

The Doctor shook his head, "He isn't. He has Torchwood Three now. He stayed for a bit, then went back to them. Before I saw the younger you, I saw Jack. And I'll be visiting him soon, to get the Master's laser screwdriver. Because I've agreed that he can turn me into a nine year old," he grinned, happily. He was going to love that. Even if the Master would be in charge. "We could .. Catch up. And then .. Oh, there are endless amounts of things we can do, Rose," he grinned again at her.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:11 pm

"Oh, that makes more sense. And your right, there are tons of things to do. But I can't seem to imagine you as a 9 year old." Rose said smirking at him. She then looked over and saw her favorite restaurant.
"Let's go there and talk Doctor. I want to know EXACTLY what you've been up to since we last saw each other." Rose said taking his hand and guiding him to the restaurant.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:29 am

Cheerfully, the Doctor followed Rose, holding onto her hand. He chuckled, "I was nine once, Rose. I don't know what I'll be like as a nine year old in this incarnation. I'm very moody, so I'm probably going to after he turns me," he smiled at her. He whistled, "Exactly? That's a lot of things .. Can I just tell you the more recent things, until I remember all of it?" he asked her. Half the things he had done recently were lost in his mind.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 am

Rose sighed.
"Alright Doctor. And I know you were once nine, but I can't see you as being that young." She said and turned to him. They were now waiting for a table. A waitress came and showed them to a seat near the back.
"Okay, tell me what you want." She said with a grin, then ordered her self a Coke.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:45 am

"Not that I was allowed to act like a nine year old," he muttered quietly, and then shook his head. "Consodering this is just .. A manifestation, just my mind, I don't think I will," he smiled. "I'll probably just wake up feeling very hungry, and I'll have to make another coffee for the Master," he sighed.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:09 am

Grinning Rose took a sip of her drink. Then looked behind the Doctor.
"So the Master is thinking of turning you into a 9 year old, why?" She asked looking at him again.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:05 am

"Well, firstly, I want him to. Secondly, it's a kind of present, because I'm getting his laser screwdriver back, and I'm letting him be in charge, because I didn't get him anything for Christmas or birthdays in the past three years. One of those, I was imprisoned by him, the second, he was dead, the third .. He was half-dead, and had me sort of-imprisoned," he responded, with a slight shrug. "And he says I was cute when I was nine, and he keeps telling me that no many how times I say that he was," he sighed, looking around the restaurant.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:47 pm

"Oh, okay then. That makes sense." She said with a smile. As they sat and talked Rose kept thinking about all that had happened to her since she met the Doctor. 'I've been to hundreds of planets, seen many different times and places and seen so many different species. It's hard to have a normal life after all that.'
"So Doctor, have you had any other companions I don't know about yet?" She asked with a grin.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:51 pm

He watched her, thinking. "New companions? Nope. After Donna, there was no one. I offered to some people .. But no. The Master's the closest I've got, right now," he responded, after some musing. "What have you been up to, exactly, then? Working with Parallel Torchwood?" he queried.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tyler Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Rose nodded to the Doctor.
"Yeah, but it's not very good without Mickey. I mean sure I keep it together but I don't think it would stay around if I left." She said with a shrug.
"How is Torchwood getting on in your world?" She asked quietly, wondering if it was still around.

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum