Chaos Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure Empty The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 pm

Scenario:
After watching each and every past companion, helping some of them, and having saved the Master from being sent back and killed, the Tenth Doctor returned to his TARDIS, half-ready, at last, to regenerate for the eleventh time. With the Master on board, and a rather annoyed TARDIS, the Doctor has to prepare for a rather major difference in lifestyle.

Last edited by The Eleventh Doctor on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 10008

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 pm

After his final words as the Tenth Doctor, and the initial regeneration, his features morphed into that of his new incarnation. Was it really his eleventh already? He hadn't even had that incarnation for too long..

He fell to the ground, onto his knees with his forehead resting upon the ground of the TARDIS, holding the back of his head and clutching his hair, as he regained calmness, and grew used to how his body was. The first true thought that ran through his mind was: What do I look like..? It was his automatic thought, then what he sounded like. So, slowly, he sat up, rather amused at the sight of a mirror before him. Thank you, TARDIS, he thought, directed at her, and staring at his reflection.

The Eleventh Doctor was younger, with blond and ginger streaked hair, messily styled, partly similar to his previous style. It flicked across his forehead, almost reaching down to his mixed eyes. Sky blue, a dash of green, a hint of grey, all carefully positioned. He had slightly perfect features, and pale skin with freckles, which did indeed make him look very young, about early thirties at most.. Not as many wrinkles. His clothes were a bit bigger than him now.. How tall am I..? he mused, but knew that even if he stood up, he couldn't exactly pinpoint his height.

Then the thought came to him, about the Master. Quickly, his eyes darted about, searching for where the other Time Lord was, whilst absentmindedly fiddling with the collar of his shirt. Definitely need to get another wardrobe change..
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:05 pm

A smirk sat upon the male's pale face, -pale because he had used most of his energy up and was exhasted- as he watched the Doctor. How pathetic. He thought as he listened to the Doctor, nobody wanted to regenerate but couldn't he say something a bit more interesting than that? He looked away from the Doctor to take in his surroundings as he hadn't noticed where he was yet. Oh great, the TARDIS, the TARDIS that probably hated him now and was going to make his life in this body a living hell.

Wait...I'm on the TARDIS...with the Doctor...Oh no no no! Don't say I'm trapped here! He thought, slight panic in his brown eyes. A memory flashed through his mind of what just happened. He was killing Rassilon for planting the drum beat in his head...and there was a bright light...After that his mind was blank. He couldn't remember what had happened after that. The next thing he knew, he was inisde the TARDIS with the dying Doctor, why he was dying was unknown to him.

A hand rose to his head to hold it gently, his head hurt after what he'd done. The drumming had gotten a lot louder when he was killing Rassilon, louder than he was comfortable with but had to put up with it while he was killing. He closed his eyes for a moment, wondering whether he still had the drumming and it was...just very quiet and hoped that it stayed that way or he'd not only try and kill Rassilon next time.

The Master was sat against one of the TARDIS beams near the pilot seat, his knees tucked to his chest and arms wrapped around them with his head resting on his knees. His breathing was a little shakey, a throbing headache and feeling exhasted but apart from that, he was fine. And thanks to the Doctor, his apperance hadn't seemed to change either. He didn't even look up when he felt the Doctor's eyes on him.

Last edited by The Insane Master on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Currency : 9915

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 pm

The Doctor watched the Master a moment, before speaking for the first time since before his regeneration. "Ko- Master, are you ok?" he asked, having been about to use his name, then thought better of it. No need to annoy him too badly at just the start.

He was so preoccupied with the thought of annoying him, that it took him a moment to take in his new voice. Softer- not just because he was speaking quietly- accentless as always, but there was almost an.. Edge to it. Not his emotions, because it was almost opposite of that.

Then he turned his attention to what had happened before. Before he had started to die, before he was checking everyone. Just after the Time Lords had gone back- Oh, tell me they're gone for good..- to when the Master had fallen unconscious, dying. He'd managed to pick him up, carried him to the TARDIS, expecting him to regenerate. The Master hadn't had a choice in whether he could or not. But he hadn't. Sure, he'd geared, but not changed any other than that.

"How.. Did you do that?" he frowned at him, not really thinking about whether the Master knew himself. Partly, he was annoyed that he had been able to almost bring himself completely back without regeneration. But the Master did rather impossible things.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:38 pm

For a moment, the Master ignored him, not really wanting to speak to him but guessed that he would only bug him if he didn't answer. "I'm fine.." He replied, slightly muffled but clear enough for the Doctor to hear. He noticed that the Doctor was about to use his other name and was glad that he didn't otherwise it wouldn't be a good start for the newly regenerated Doctor. "I hope this regeneration isn't as irritating as the other." He commented quietly, really hoping he wasn't

His head still didn't rise to look at the Doctor when he was asked a question but he did smile faintly, knowing that the fact he hadn't regenerated was annoying the Doctor as he had just regenerated. "I don't know how I did it....it just happened ok?" He sighed, still a little shakey from what happened but was calming down slowly. His eyes were still closed as he said the next part. "It's still there...why hasn't it gone?" He was almost talking to himself if it wasn't directed at the Doctor.

The Master took a deep breath and exhaled, shifting slightly where he was sitting as he was a little uncomfortable. "Too bad you didn't renegerate into a headless person." He complained quietly, wishing that he would then he wouldn't have to listen to him for whoever long he was going to be stuck in this stupid TARDIS.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 pm

The Doctor gazed at him with some amount of concern, not entirely reassured by the answer. Then he realised more why he wasn't looking up.. He himself had thought that as Rassilon was gone, surely so would the drumming. "Are they loud?" he asked quietly.

He placed his fingers on the ground, crouching, and then straightened up, stretching momentarily. He felt.. Considerably shorter. But he quickly shook away the thoughts of that, walking over then kneeling beside the Master. "No. I don't think my body really wants to stop annoying you," he smiled at him, trying not to get annoyed so much. And he was ignoring the subject he'd already brought up. He didn't particularly like it when the Master did impossible things, like so.

"Right .. You probably don't remember. I know you refused my offers before, but I had to save you. You were dying, I reckoned the drumming would go, so I brought you here," he told him. "You are not trapped," he added, before he started complaining about that. "Ok? It was that, or you would be exterminated. I can't let that happen to you," he finished in almost a whisper. Because it was true.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:08 pm

The Master had zoned out for a moment but the question had brought him back to reality. He sighed softly and shook his head -near enough as a shake of the head he could manage considering his head hurt and was resting his head on his knees- before speaking again. "No..They're quiet but still there.." He said in a soft quiet tone, a little fustrated that after all that, they had to be there, to taunt him.

His aching body shook a little as he chuckled quietly at his comment. "What a shame...I would have liked for some peace and quiet from you once in a while but I rarely get that." A small tugged at the corner of his lips gently. He considered for a moment whether to look at the Doctor or not but then he decided he might as well. Lifting his head slowly, he frowned at brighter light in the TARDIS, brighter than it was when he had his eyes closed. Even the dimiest light hurt his head at this moment in time. "Bit bright." He muttered and focused on the Doctor, taking in his new apperance. "Ginger at last eh?" He smiled slightly, even though there was pain flickering through his eyes.

"Yeah, you right for once. I don't remember." He mumbled, resting his head against the beam he was sitting against, closing his eyes once again to block the light out. "So you took it upon yourself to save me...And your wrong, it hasn't gone." He replied quietly and scoffed gently at the not trapped comment, not bothering to protest. "You know what one I'd prefere." He murmered. Right now, he wanted to sleep, not talk to the Doctor. "Now if you don't mind, I need some rest."

Seeing the pilot chair near him, he reached out and stood up slowly, using the chair to help. He was swaying on his feet slightly but ignored it, walking off the grating into the endless corridors. "Please, don't make it hard for me to find my room." He whispered to the TARDIS, not in the mood to be messed about with. After around five minutes of looking, he walked in and flopped down onto the bed, not bothering to close the door. His eyes flickered shut and within a few minutes, he had fallen asleep.

The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:58 am

The Doctor watched him carefully, not commenting on anything he said, and simply nodded when he last spoke to him. He got to his feet, running a hand through his hair, feeling rather bad. Glancing at the TARDIS console, he mused for a while before simply checking over it, to see if it was.. Damaged or similar. He hadn't checked, being preoccupied with checking everyone, and he was relieved to see it wasn't badly hurt.

"Be nice to him for now," he murmured quietly to her, turning on his heel and heading up to the wardrobe. By the time he reached the door, the TARDIS had managed to think of the right response.

If I must, Doctor. But I'm not forgiving him. The Doctor sighed, "I didn't ask you to."

The Time Lord shut the door behind him, gazing around at the many clothes, and eventually found a new style. It was more casual than some previous outfits, but similar at the same time. He found a plain, white shirt, a pair of black jeans he'd never seen in his life- and had no idea of when they had arrived-, and a black, red and small-white striped tie. For his shoes, he choose some black trainers.

Having decided on all his outfit, he returned to the console, sitting down on the pilot chair, with his head back and eyes closed. Waiting for when the Master woke, whenever that would be.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:46 am

Thankful that he was left alone in his room, he sighed, only half asleep. If he was honest, he was tired but couldn't really sleep, he tried serval times and was about to give up trying when he had finally fallen into a peaceful sleep, as peaceful as it could get. It was quieter than usual and he was really grateful that the drumming was quiet and not loud like it usually was as it would mean that he'd get a better sleep.

After around half an hour, he turned in his sleep, almost falling out but managed to stop himself. He sighed and just laid back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Never really could sleep for long.. He thought to himself, thinking about what had happened. I hope he's dead. He thought bitterly, hoping Rassilon was dead. Because if he wasn't, then when he was Rassilon next, he would murder him with his bare hands.

The Master wondered whether or not to go back to the consol, but wasn't sure if he could put up with the Doctor right now. If he didn't, then he was sure that he Doctor would soon find him and he didn't want that. Swinging his feet over the edge of the bed, he sat up and lowered his head, a faint smile on his head feeling that his headache was almost gone. With another sigh, he stood up and walked out of his room, back to the consol.

Seeing the Doctor on the pilot chair with his eyes closed, he watched him for a moment from the corriedoor enterance before breaking the silence. "I guess your apperance could have been worse." He teased lightly and walked over to the railing next to the chair, leaning back against it with his hands in his pockets.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:55 am

The Doctor violently jumped at his voice, having not heard him approach, and he'd almost gone to sleep. Fortunately, he just managed not to fall out of the chair. "Hmm? Oh.. Yes, right," he murmured, opening his eyes and looking up at him. "Nice sleep?" he queried.

He sat up properly, and got to his feet, stretching, before allowing his arms to fall limply at his sides, musing about what he should do. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" he added, quizzically.

This feels so.. Weird.. he thought. Not just with his new incarnation. Having the Master there.. And talking about just ordinary, plain things. Well.. For them. But, he was trying to make it easier for the Master to get used to it all. Although, even with his words carefully guarded, he knew that at some point soon, they'd start annoying one another, and arguing. They always did.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:32 am

A smile slowly appeared on the Master's face seeing him jump at the sound of his voice but decided not to comment on it. "It was ok." He shrugged and watched the centeral collum for a moment before speaking again. "So what happened this time to make you renegerate? Bet it was tripping over your own shoe laces." He smiled cheekly, knowing that he probably wouldn't have died from tripping over his shoe laces, although it'd be funny but doubted it would happen. Oh well, didn't hurt to dream.

He thought for a moment, wondering if he was hungry or thristy as he'd be a little pre-occupied. But now he thought about it, he was a little thristy. "Decent cup of coffee would be nice." He wanted a decent coffee and not like the coffe Francine had made on the Valiant. Her coffee was disgusting and wondered how her husband and daughter could put up with it. Not that he actually cared about it.

Knowing what he was like -himself- he'd start annoying the Doctor pretty soon, when he had found something that he could use to annoy him with. With the Doctor in a new body, it was like having a new play toy that needed testing and he'd happily test it. Oh more than happy.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 am

The Doctor gazed at him for a moment, "Right. Good?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow and adjusting his tie absentmindedly. He paused, thinking. "Radiation. Locked myself in with radiation, got too much, triggered regeneration. It was a very long regeneration.. Took about two hours or so, I was trying to hold it back until I'd.. Said goodbye, in some ways," he answered, thinking through his goodbyes.

The boldest memory of his goodbyes was quick to get into his mind. Seeing Rose before he had even met her. The TARDIS m- he shook the thought from his head. No.. No, leave it, he told himself. He was trying to avoid the remark, but sighed, "I can't die by tripping over my shoelaces! I very rarely trip over them," he grumbled.

He grinned, "Right, coffee it is. Come on. Kitchen," he told him. He spun on his heel, heading to the corridor, and ironically fell over his shoelaces, laying on the ground. He groaned, "That does not prove anything, understand?" he mumbled to him, crouching and doing up his shoelaces.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:00 am

The Master nodded. "Yes good." He muttered and smiled as he listened. "Ouch that was stupid." His smile turned into a grin at the amount of time it took. You sure are stubbon to die and that proves it. He thought and tilted his head to one side slightly, his brown eyes fixed on the Doctor. "And what ways would they be?" He asked with a hint of michief in his eyes. The Doctor really should define "Goodbye in some ways."

Hearing the Doctor grumble, he grinned. "Well anything is possible. I know someone who died from tripping over their own shoe laces. A very stupid human who fell, broke his nose and sent the bone into hs brain, therefore dying." He chuckled shaking his head. He was very stupid although it was very amusing He thought thinking about that time.

Seeing him grin, he frowned slightly and nodded, about to follow after him when he tripped over his shoe laces. "I understand." He watched him trying not to laugh. Oh what the hell. He laughed at the Doctor and shook his head. "Proves something to me though." He grinned smugly and walked around him walking towards where he thought the kitchen was.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:20 am

The Doctor sighed, looking at him, thinking. "Just checking on them, helping them, saving a few.. Saw Rose last, before she met me.." he responded, not looking at him.

He rolled his eyes at him, "Yes. But I'm careful. When I trip, I make sure I don't hit my head," he poked his Tongue out at him, and jumped back to his feet, walking after him, then past, into the kitchen. In about two minutes, he'd made himself a cup of tea, and the Master a coffee. "I was thinking.. Whilst I was waiting for you to wake.. Why don't we go to Alrakis?" he suggested, grinning at him, as he sat at the table, waiting for his tea to cool.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:38 am

"Isn't she going to reconise your tenth body when you regenerate into him when your ninth dies..." The Master started then frowned, getting himself a little confused at what he just said until he said it again mentally. "They way you said it, it sounded like other things." He winked and grinned cheekly.

"That's a shame!" He said, pretending to be disappointed but smiled when he saw the younger Time Lord doing something childish. "Put that away before I cut it off." He joked before following him into the kitchen. "Changed a little since last time." He mused and shrugged, pulling a chair up and sitting on it with his feet on the table.

Picking the cup up, he sipped at it but decided to leave it for a moment as it had burnt his tongue a little. "I guess.." He sighed and blew at the coffee to cool it down a little. "Keeping the coral theme?" He asked randomly, but sort of had a purpose in the question as he was curious.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:47 am

The Doctor shrugged, "Maybe, but she didn't look like she recognised me when I did regenerate. Unless she just didn't tell me. I was unconscious for quite a bit of the time.. And when I wasn't, I was trying to get a word in edgeways with her mother.." he chuckled softly, remembering that. "Then the Christmas tree attacked.." he murmured. Sounds rather peculiar, he mentally smiled to himself.

He groaned, "No, not like that. I just saw what they're like.. Who they're with, who they've now got, what they're doing.. They all lead interesting Earth lives now," he remarked.

Not replying until he had stood back up, swung the Master's feet/legs off the table, and sat back down, the Doctor mused. "Coral theme? No. No, I was going for trying to do things alphabetically," he shrugged. "The other planets I had in mind were destroyed in some way by the Daleks during the Time War.. Don't really want to visit them.. Especially not Arcadia." He shivered at the thought of Arcadia; he had never gotten over its fall. "So.. We're agreed?" he queried, lifting up his cup of tea and sipping it.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 pm

The Master smirked and sipped at his coffee again, frowning as it was still a little too hot. "Or forgot." He murmered and shrugged, wrapping his fingers around the mug to keep his hands warm as they were a little cold. Is the heating on? He wondered as it did seem a little cold unless it was just him. "Too bad it didn't kill you." He muttered to himself quietly and smiled. "Was she talking alot then?"

Hearing the Doctor, he laughed and shook his head. "I'm sure it wasn't." He teased grinning. He knew the Doctor wouldn't do that type of thing but wanted to tease him anyway. Or would he? That was something that he didn't really know. "Bet they looked happy without you." He mumbled into the cup as he took another sip.

Surprised by the sudden movement of nothing under his feet, he nearly fell off his chair, taking a sharp breath as he did so, accidently breathing in the hot coffee. He choked on the coffee as he regained his balance and glared at him when he had stopped choking. "Thanks" He said sarcasticly and cleared his throat before placing the cup on the table. He sighed, not really wanting to go anywhere with him but also didn't want to be stuck in the TARDIS. "I guess." He muttered.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:24 pm

"Yep. Doesn't matter. I nearly regenerated in front of her.. I was losing control on it," he grimaced, looking at him. "She would've definitely have remembered then.." He nodded, "Yes. I was freezing, I was stammering, and she kept suggesting things I needed," he chuckled.

"You can talk," the Doctor muttered. "Did you have a nice night before you were going to launch the rockets? You seemed to have hastily got half-dressed when you came to see me about what you found out about Martha," he said quietly. He was avoiding his remark.

"Feet belong on the floor," he simply shrugged, chuckling at what the simple action had done. "You deserved it. Anyway.. I want a 'Thank you, Doctor, for making me a coffee whilst I just put my feet up'," he grinned. He nodded, half-looking forward to going there. "Oh yes.. First.. I need your help.." he murmured.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:41 pm

The Master smirked but decided not to comment on what he had said first. "Wouldn't matter if she did recognise you." He shrugged and grinned. "Most things were probably not what you needed." He concluded and went back to his coffee, happy to drink it now that it had cooled down enough for him to drink it without burning himself.

Hearing what he said, he glared but soon turned into a laugh. "I was asleep or near enough to being asleep when someone told me." He shrugged. "Didn't bother getting dressed completely so just chucked a dessing gown on. Got a problem with that?" He said the last bit in a serious tone. So the Doctor thought he'd been with Lucy that night? Wrong. Wrong night. He thought with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, sure. I deserve everything..." He started and froze...thinking it would be best not to continue with what he was saying. Hearing him wanting a thanks, he scoffed. "You won't get a thanks from me without work on your part." He shook his head. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Help on what?"
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:00 pm

"Yes it would! It would've mucked everything up.." he muttered, sighing. He nodded in response. "Yep. All of it was everything I didn't need. I swear she asked if I wanted a cup of tea about twenty times," he chuckled.

The Doctor shrugged, "Well, I only supposed. You were very attached to her, weren't you? Although it did look like you annoyed her and hurt her feelings a bit.. I noticed that, you didn't seem to. Remember when you said.. Oh.. What was it? Oh yes. 'You two should get to know each other. That might be fun!'" he quoted. "She didn't like that very much," he muttered, deliberately trying to annoy him a bit for all the previous remarks in the past.. Twenty minutes or so.

"I made you a cup of coffee! A good cup of coffee. I was also offering to get you a full breakfast," he grumbled, folding his arms. He wanted a Mark of gratitude. He hesitated, thinking. "I need to fix the TARDIS a bit. You know how to fix her better than me, so I need you to tell me what to do.. But you are not touching anything. And she will tell me if you're trying to damage her more."

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:20 pm

The Master raised a brow at what he said and smiled. "What would it have mucked up? Your surprise for her when you regenerate? I don't think it would have made much of a difference." He shook his head a little and looked at him. "Guess she loves her tea then." He muttered and finished his coffee, putting the empty cup on the table before stretching his stiff arms.

The Master frowned slightly and shrugged. "Just for apperances, all Prime Ministers have a wife." He grinned, not fazed in the slightest or annoyed. "She should learn to behave herself then." He narrowed his eyes at the Doctor and rolled his eyes at the quote before frowning. "And what's that supposed to mean?" He asked sternly, eyeing him.

"And? It takes a hell of a lot more than coffee and full breakfast to get a thanks from me." A smug smile sat upon his face as he spoke and tilted his head in curiousity. "I thought you know your TARDIS better than anyone." He considered it for a moment...wondering whether he should help him or not. "And if I don't want to help you fix the TARDIS?" He wanted to ask that question before he agreed to anything.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:30 pm

"Yes, but.. Oh, Nevermind," the Doctor groaned, shaking his head. "She did.. They didn't taste that nice though," he muttered, musing before glancing at him. "Do you want another?" he queried, meaning more coffee. He sipped his tea. He'd only got halfway.

"Riiiight. Admit it, you loved her. You looked like you genuinely loved her. Like you loved Ailla," the Doctor murmured, uttering the name quietly. He looked at him, "Think about it," he simply replied.

"I saved your life. I'm trying to make sure the TARDIS.. Well.. I'm trying to make her be nice to you, for a bit," he sighed, rolling his eyes. "Yes, but you know more about fixing a TARDIS than me. You turned her into a Paradox Machine. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't even think of a way to do that," he muttered. "If you don't help.. Then I'll take us to a nice little planet that suffocates you with beauty," he shrugged, using the metaphor/personification as a half-joke. "Oh.. And I'll have to get Jack here. You want to be in his company?"

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:00 pm

"Bit like Francine's coffee then." Her coffee was the worst that he had ever had. And that's bad. The Master snapped out of his thoughts looking to the cup and nodded. "Becoming a coffee boy?" He teased before nodding. "Yup, another would be good." He pushed the cup towards the Doctor before sitting back in his chair, wanting to put his feet up again but knew he'd only push them back off again.

"A little." The Master admitted frowning, freezing as he heard the name. Yes it was quiet but he could hear it perfectly well. He shot up out of his seat, swiftly moving around the table to the Doctor and grabbed him by the throat, fairly tightly. "And I thought that having just regenerated, you wouldn't risk annoying me like this but it seems I'm wrong." He said coldly before continuing. "Now, if you wish to stay in this body, then I suggest that you don't mention her." He threatened. The Doctor knew how much he loved her and how it broke his hearts when he found out that she was just a spy for the Time Lords. And he knew that there was one word that hurt the Doctor too. He leaned in and whispered into his ear, just one word. "Patience."

After whispering the word, he let go of the Doctor and sat back down in his seat, pretending that nothing had happened even though Ailla's name lingered in his mind. "Yes I know you saved my...life." He grumbled frowning and smirked. "That's because your stupid, always was at the Academy." He said, proud of himself for creating a Paradox Machine. Hearing what he said if he didn't help, he gave him a cold glare. "You wouldn't dare..." He said sternly then grinned, "Wouldn't mind having Freak, could kill someone right about now." He sighed thinking again and nodded. "Fine I'll help." He muttered quietly.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:14 pm

The Doctor sighed, "I wonder wh they were bad for you," he said, sarcastically, putting his cup of tea down. He'd been about to pick up the Master's cup when he moved.

He gasped, surprised at the action, although not overly. He'd been expecting something from him. It was to be expected. "Yep.. Ok.. Sorry.." he croaked. He tensed at the word, the name, which only made his throat hurt more. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," he hurriedly managed to get out, meaning it all. When he was let go, he collared in his chair, massaging his throat.

Trying to ignore what had happened, before he did something he'd later regret, he got to his feet, turning his back on him and making him another coffee. "I know I was stupid. Mr Top Marks And Passed on the First Go," he muttered. "You don't have to point it out. And I would dare. Kill him, and I will not take responsibility for the TARDIS' actions," he told him, bringing the cup of coffee back and placing it in front of him.

Just because he was still in an annoying mood, and he was avoiding talking to annoy, he did something he didn't expect of himself. As he had placed the coffee on the table, he kissed the Master's nose, grinned, and walked off, after muttering, "Love you too." His response to the half-strangle.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:17 pm

"Hm, yeah I wonder why too." The Master replied also sarcasticly and shook his head a little. Luckly, he had found someone else who could do coffee when he really wasn't in the mood for Francine's digusting coffee. He wondered if it was just him or not but didn't hear any complaints about it so guessed that it was just him. Since Time Lords have different tastes every time they regenerate.

Hearing him say 'sorry' around four times, he rolled his eyes, ignoring them as sorry to him now didn't mean anything. Not anymore after so many times. Even if he did 'mean' them, he didn't care. For a moment, he watched the Doctor from his seat with half a smile then sighed looking away.

He chuckled quietly at his comment and nodded. "Hm glad you know that and great isn't it?" He said with a grin, trying to ignore that had just happened as well. "I think I do." He smirked and placed his hands behind his head. "And what's the TARDIS going to do just because I killed Freak? Not like he's important." He muttered frowning, well he didn't find him important...just wrong.

Seeing the cup of coffee, he was about to reach out for it when he was...kissed on the nose? He frowned confused, and a little surprised, considering what's just happened. He watched him for a moment before smiling. "I know you love me and that I'm irresistible... But do you mind keeping to yourself." He said in his own playful charming way and grinned.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next