Chaos Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Insane Master Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:31 am

"I know, great isn't it?" The Master beamed and grinned happily. He was more or less enjoying this, not so much enjoying being good part but the Doctor's reaction's were good enough to forget that. "You think I can't and that I'm going to turn back to "normal" soon?" He smirked and shook his head. "Oh that wire...Before I killed you..Yeah I got it." He smiled remembering where he had gotten to.

"Was too." He crossed his arms and smiled. Cute smart one eh? Thanks Doctor. He thought to himself smugly and chuckled, "Annoying smaller one?" Got that right. He thought to himself again, "No you weren't, maybe a little small but not annoying and definately cute!" He grinned. "Your still younger than me though, even if it just a few mintes to an hour or two." He watched him smiling.

Frowning, he shook his head, "Nah don't like them, liked the Master better." He grinned and tilted his head, "Aww it's not creepy, your just a scaredy cat." He grinned at the frown. He let go of the Doctor once they were in the console room, "Hardly stop what?" He said, only partly hearing what the Doctor had started when he dragged him out. He looked at where he had been working and sat down, continuing with what he was doing before he got distracted.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Currency : 9915

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 am

The Doctor stared at him, raising an eyebrow. He was still not sure if he liked the Master being nice. It was annoying. He was the good one, that was how it had always been. "I doubt you can keep it up," he nodded, sighing.

"Was not," he repeated, not about to give up to him. "I was. Brax told me enough times that I was," he rolled his eyes, "I was not cute, already! You were. Shut up," he groaned, getting annoyed. He sighed again, "Yes, younger. Not little."

He shook his head, "I was joking, Koschei." He glowered at him, "I am not a scaredy cat," he grumbled. "Hardly stop you, on how you are," he finally finished, sitting down and crossing his legs to watch him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 10008

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 am

The Master smiled a little seeing that the Doctor was staring at him, "Do you mind not staring. I know that I might look cute but honestly!" He grinned shaking his head a little. Creep, staring at people just because they're acting differently. He thought to himself and shrugged lightly, "Don't know, lets see how long it goes on for shall we?" He smiled, tilting his head a little, watching him curiously.

"You so were! Such a cute little boy." He grinned at him and raised a brow, "And you actually listened to Brax?" He asked curiously. So true. He thought again. He laughed and shook his head, "Ok fine, I'll shut up." He smiled, miming his lips were zipped before smiling again. He went to say 'Still little' but it was muffled as he didn't open his mouth, keeping to what the Doctor had told him about shutting up.

"I wasn't." He shrugged and chuckled, "You are too! Scared of some big meany turning into a nice big...guy." He frowned hearing it didn't really work saying that and shrugged. He glanced at the Doctor and just smiled before going back to the wires, hoping that the TARDIS wouldn't try to shock him again like it had done eariler.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:43 am

The Doctor laughed, "You? Cute? Like that? Never going to be described as that for you, Koschei, not anymore," he responded with a roll of his eyes. "I guess .. Half an hour tops. Because at some point I'm going to annoy you and cross that little line you have in your mind."

He groaned at him, covering his ears, "I was not cute! Little, yes. Cute, no. Stop it. I don't like it," he whined. He shrugged lightly, "Sometimes. Rarely, I listened to anyone but you. But the times I did listen to Brax .. Those were the times he was insulting me. And threatening to kill me," he grinned at him. He laughed again at him, "It took you fifteen seconds to start talking again."

He sighed, watching him closely. "Not. I'm scared of you. Not .. Big meanies turning into nice big guys," he rolled his eyes at him. "Very nice sentence. Not very well thought out. I think I take back saying you're the smart one now," he grinned at him, watching. He was half-hoping the TARDIS would shock him, as he hadn't told her not to.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:42 am

The Master smirked shaking his head, "So I was 'cute' when I was nine but now I'm not? Make your mind up." He chuckled and smiled, "We'll see. What little line?" He asked innocently and grinned happily, "Might last the day. You never know." He shrugged thinking, hoping that he wouldn't go back, not yet anyways.

He laughed at the reaction he got, just loving it. "You can say you were but you so were." He muttered grinning. "Mmm I noticed. Why would you listen to him?" He raised a brow. He rolled his eyes and smiled, "You were counting how long I had shut up for?" He shook his head.

Smiling, he shook his head, "I know...and I know it didn't turn out very well." He muttered thinking. "Just because of that doesn't mean I'm not smart." He muttered focusing on the wires. He had finished with the one's he was working on, starting the other one. He reached in the hole to get the other wire, quickly pulling his hand back out as he was shocked and shook his hand, "Hey don't start." He muttered and reached back in to get the wire, getting it out without being shocked this time.

Sighing, he began to fuse the wires together, twisting them before looking at the Doctor, "Still got that tape?" He asked and looked back at the wires, still twisting the thin wires.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 am

"I have. You were cute when you were a little kid, but now you just look like an old man. Again. You're always old in your incarnations, have you noticed yet?" he grinned at him, rolling his eyes. "You have a line that I will cross. When I do, you won't be at all happy," he answered, thinking. He chuckled, "A day? Dream on, Koschei," he muttered under his breath.

The Doctor glared at him, "I was not. What happened to you shutting up?" he asked, shaking his head. He hated being called cute. "Because I thought he'd say something interesting for once. He hardly ever spoke, not to us anyway," he shrugged lightly in answer, musing. He nodded, "Yup. Fourteen to fifteen seconds, you lasted. Even I can shut up for longer than that," he smirked at him.

"Think of a better one? A five year old could come up with a better sentence than that," he grinned, and shook his head, "I was joking, Kossi-boy. Jokes. You know, funny? Ha-ha? You know, when you do your grin or your laugh, and act like an idiot?" he said cheerfully, watching him working. He laughed when he got shocked, and quietened down before he spoke. At the question, he reached over on the ground, grabbing the tape and handing it to him, "Here," he answered.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:52 am

The Master smirked, "You can't talk, remember your first incarnation. You looked like a granddad, a really old granddad." He shook his head smiling, "Mm I have noticed, the older we get, the younger in apperance we get. It's a little...strange." He muttered thinking. It was true, at first he was pretty old but now, at 907 he looked around a man in his late 30's or thereabouts. Well at least he didn't look like an old man with a beard. "Then don't cross it." He frowned slightly then smiled, "I can try." He shrugged, wondering how long he would be able to last.

"I got bored of shutting up." He shrugged, smiling. Shutting up wouldn't be fun, if he did then he couldn't annoy him with his..'niceness'. "Ok, you weren't." He smiled agan and raised a brow, "You listened because you thought he was going to say something different? You should have known by now that he wouldn't say anything but insults etc." He shook his head, wondering how stupid the Doctor could actually get. "Mm not bad I guess." He grinned and scoffed, "With a little help."

"Hmmm when I hear a 'better' sentence from a five year old, then I might believe it." He chuckled, then shook his head, ignoring the joke comment. He looked at the Doctor hearing him laugh when he had been shocked and frowned, "That wasn't funny." He muttered and took the tape, wrapping it around the wires before letting go, "Done."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Lightning Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:46 am

The Doctor groaned, "Maybe because I was a grandad, Koschei," he pointed out. "You always used to look younger than me back then anyway. But I got out of the grey or White hair a few incarnations ago. You didn't. You've still got greying hair. I had my last three - including this one - in late, mid, then early thirties. You're just getting to mid-thirties now," he grinned at him. He ran a hand through his hair, slightly glad he had regenerated. He had begun to get to forty, if it had been a year or so more. "But I cross the line without realising until you hurt me," he frowned.

"But I had peace and quiet for once," he frowned at him, shaking his head. He sighed with relief, "Thank you. I know that now. But Brax rarely spoke to me when I wasn't annoying him. A few decades ago, he refused to answer me still too. I sent him a present," he grinned, thinking back. He shrugged, "Ok, maybe. If you strap something over my mouth again, then sure, I can't," he muttered.

The Doctor grinned, making a mental note to find an intelligent five year old later. He chuckled, "It was so funny, Koschei boy," he grinned, watching again. "Finally. Thank you."
Felix Lightning
Felix Lightning

Currency : 9798

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:18 am

"I know but still! Pretty old apperance. Big difference from the cute nine year old." The Master smiled and crossed his arms, listening, "Hmm Yeah...I was." He grinned thinking and frowned, "I do not, it's blonde, not white or grey." He shook his head and shrugged, "Oh well, it happens." He smiled, not letting the Doctor wind him up. He tilted his head slightly, watching him and smirked, "Don't talk at all then and you won't 'accidently' cross it."

"You've had peace and quiet for years! Don't you ever get earache when you keep babbling to yourself?" He grinned raising a brow. "Good, glad to know that now." He smiled and shrugged, "A present? What? A toy mouse? Love?" He chuckled. He grinned brightly, liking the idea, "Nah I'm sure you can do it by yourself this time." He said.

He thought for a moment and smiled, reaching back in to 'make sure that it was secure'. When he could feel the eletricity building up again, he quickly grabbed the Doctor's wrist, making the shock go through his own body into the Doctor. He shook his head and looked at the Doctor, "Whoops." He smiled.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:05 am

"But I was old! I didn't need to regenerate as often as I do now," he muttered, and shook his head, deciding to ignore the remark. "Nah, it's greying. Come here, and I'll show you," he grinned, reaching over quickly and taking a few strands of hair from the Master's scalp, before moving away again, looking through the strands for any greys. He chuckled, holding out the hairs back to him. "But not talking is so boring," he complained.

"No I haven't! From you, slightly. But then you're really loud when I do see you," he replied. He glared, shaking his head, "No. No earache. Not from myself," he muttered. He rolled his eyes, "No. Why should I bother telling you? If you had been alive then, you would've maybe got the same." He grinned, "Then I just won't shut up."

The Doctor watched him carefully, for once not suspicious about what he was doing until his wrist was grabbed. He flinched back as he felt the shock, backing away. "What was that for?" he demanded.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:56 pm

"You were younger than you are now." The Master shrugged. "Well that's your own fault for being careless with bodies." He muttered. He frowned, wincing a little and crossed his arms, "Did you have to do that?" He muttered unhappily and shook his head, "Your hallucinating." He smirked. "Gives me peace and quiet." He sighed but kept to his word.

"Yes you have. When you've had no one in the TARDIS with you." He pointed out, "That's usually because I'm excited to see my little brother again." He smiled. "Really? Thought that you would have been talking to yourself most of the time. I knew I get earache from it sometimes." He smirked. "Not my fault if I was dead." He muttered and tilted his head, "Fine."

He watched the Doctor and smiled, "Hurts doesn't it? Well it was a little softer for you since it had to go through me but yeah, double that and that's what it's like for me." He raised a brow at the question, "I wanted you to know that it hurts and isn't a laughing matter. Was it sucessful?" He grinned and hugged him, "Sorry."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:50 am

"Clearly," he muttered quietly, shaking his head at him. "Yes I did. I'm not hallucinating. Look!" he insisted, taking another few hairs from the Master's scalp. He showed him the others, waiting. "I'd find another way to get rid of that peace and quiet," he pointed out.

"Actually, no. Because then the TARDIS is in my mind a lot, and I'm generally rushing around having to do whatever I can to save somebody," he responded with a roll of his eyes. Sometimes he thought that it was actually worse when he had no one else, not just from the help. He sighed, "Really? So glad that you find some way tk restrict my movements and torture me?" he asked him. He shook his head, "Never gotten earache before. Just the way it is," he muttered, ignoring his smirk. "Really? You usually end up dead because of your idiot plans that you really don't think through," he replied.

The Doctor sighed, looking at him. "No, it didn't hurt that much. It was just the surprise at the suddenness of it," he answered, truthfully. He hadn't been concentrating on the pain. He paused, thinking it, "No. Not even slightly successful," he grinned back, and hugged him back. "I'll ignore that you ever did it to me," he informed him. A new plan had come into his head; don't act creeped out or annoyed with his good side. Maybe it would go after a while.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:53 pm

"No you didn't and yes you are." The Master smiled and frowned, "Will you stop doing that!" He muttered glaring at him then shook his head sighing. "Still say halluncinating." He muttered ignoring it. "If you do give me peace and quiet while I'm here, then I'll do the same for you...when I feel like it." He shrugged.

"Well tell the TARDIS to get out then and take a day off. The whole universe isn't going to suddenly disappear if you take one day off." He muttered and smiled. "Er..yeah! Well normally your being too serious and trying to help when I just want to talk..and have a hug..sometimes." He shrugged. "Well good for you." He said seriously. "Not my fault if they backfire." He frowned.

"I'll stick your hand in it next time then." He smirked and shook his head, "Oh well, it was worth a try, I guess." He muttered, slightly disappointed that it hadn't worked. He nodded and leant back on his hands on the mesh, sighing a little, "So what now? TARDIS is more or less good as new."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:43 am

"Yes I did. And I am not!" he groaned, getting annoyed eith him. "No," he answered, plucking a few more hairs from his head, not intending to stop until there were no hairs left on his upper body, or the Master admitted it. Simple. "I'm not hallucinating. You are," he grumbled, showing him the hairs again. He rolled his eyes, "You mean never. No," he shrugged.

"No! I did that before. I ended up almost getting eaten by a giant panda creature," he protested, not liking the memory. "And other times it went wrong. I ended up married again - one of the worst times of my life - and then I nearly got drowned," he added, grimacing. He stared at him, working out how serious he was. "Not always. Valiant-wise, yes. But that was because you had just assassinated the President, and then were intending to kill almost everyone. And a few days ago, you kept running away from me instead," he pointed out. "Plus, you were dying," he added after remembering. It had barely been a few hours, and he was already forgetting that it hadn't been long ago.

"She won't electrocute me," the Doctor rolled his eyes. At least, he hoped she wouldn't. He shook his head at him, and sighed, "Thanks a lot," he muttered sarcastically. He looked at him, "Well, we can travel now .. Or stay back a bit and relax. Your choice," hr answered.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:14 am

"Yes you are. Your hallucinating." The Master muttered and batted his hand away, "Leave my hair alone." He frowned, getting fed up of it. He rolled his eyes, ignoring him again. "I actually would if you leave me alone." He frowned.

"Stay in the TARDIS then or go to somewhere where there are no people like the beach." He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Your fault for being careless." He muttered. He shrugged, "You should stop be so serious and live a little." He grinned and frowned, "Yes I know I was dying." He muttered.

"Shame.." He muttered, a little disappointed and sighed. He hoped that after a while, he could persuade her to eletrocute the Doctor. "Mhm your welcome." He smiled. He shook his head, "Travel, bored of relaxing now." He told him and sighed.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 pm

"Not. No hallucinating whatsoever," he grinned at him, and then pouted. He rubbed his hand ad if hurt, sniffling. "Koschei-I-I-I-i," he whined unhappily. "You hurt me," he mumbled, turning away.

"What else am I going to do?" he shrugged. "And beaches are fun! And no it isn't," he pouted, shaking his head at him. "I do 'live a little'. I live a lot. And more than you. I haven't been half-dead. I haven't been on my last incarnation," he protested. He sighed, simply nodding.

The Doctor glared at him for the word, tempted to say something but decided not to. He nodded slowly, stretching and running a hand through his hair, still amazed that he was actually Ginger this time round. "Ok .. So Alrakis, then?" he checked with him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:52 am

The Master frowned slightly then shrugged, "Well you have been drinking tea...you never know what the TARDIS can put into the drinks." He mused and shrugged again, not really knowing. He raised a brow watching him, tempted to tell him to grow up and stop being a baby but didn't. "Aw sorry little bro, want me to kiss it better?" He smiled.

"I don't know, use your brain and think of something." He frowned slightly and smirked, "Yes it is, I'm surprised you didn't regenerate after falling through the glass but then again the glass breaks the fall...slightly. Oh! What if it was reinforced glass!..That would really hurt..and be a massive fail." He chuckled thinking about it and shrugged at the last comment, not bothering to answer it.

He watched the Doctor for a moment and stood up glancing around the TARDIS sighing and leant back against the console, thinking. Was he really going to be nice all day and not go back to his usual self? Well it didn't hurt having a chance for a while...a day to be exact. Hearing him speak, he looked back at him and nodded, "Yeah."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 am

He frowned, listening to him, "She wouldn't do that to me. No one messes with my tea. You might, but no one else," he replied. With his back turned to him, he grinned, wondering if he actually would or not. "Please?" he asked, sounding hopeful, but faking it. He was just curious to whether the Master would.

"Don't feel like using my brain right now," he murmured. He listened to him, frowning. "The glass barely broke the fall. It helped hurt me more! But it still didn't make me regenerate. I could survive more than that," he sighed. He rolled his eyes at him, "Are you just thinking of ways to really hurt me? Push me out the TARDIS if it's over a building with a reinforced glass skylight?" he muttered.

The Doctor kept watching him as he waited for an answer, tempted to infiltrate his mind to see his thoughts, but decided he didn't feel like getting killed again. "Right .. Good, then," he finally said once he had an answer. "Move out of the way, unless you're going to help me," he told him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:51 am

"But you never know what she really does." The Master shrugged and smiled, "She might do things behind your back and lie to you." He added and smirked. He tilted his head slightly, narrowing his eyes as he watched him, taking a minute to think about wondering whether he should or not. Well he would hurt him to make up for all the niceness so he might as well, "Turn around then." He told him.

"Yeah I can see that." He shook his head. He chuckled listening and grinned, "At least you didn't go straight into the ground, that'd hurt more....you've regenerated from a fall before...I think." He frowned thinking and nodded, "Yeah you have." He smirked. He chuckled again and shook his head, "Nah why would I want to kill my brother?" He smiled.

The Master smirked and raised a brow, "Help you pilot this stupid piece of junk? I don't think so." He frowned and jumped forwards suddenly, rubbing his butt as he was shocked, "Damn thing." He mumbled and sat on the pilot chair.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:49 am

"Well .. No. You're right," he muttered, almost annoyed to admit he was right. "I know she does sometimes. But she doesn't do anything to my tea," he rolled his eyes. Hearing him, he grinned again, before it vanished and he turned around, still almost pathetically holding his hand.

The Doctor ignored his first sentence, deciding to drop it before he was insulted. "I suppose .. I wasn't really concentrating on whether or not it would kill me," he muttered, and shrugged, "Probably have .. Can't really remember. So many things in my head right now, and it's just so hard to concentrate .." he sighed, and rolled his eyes, "You want to kill me a lot," he pointed out.

He glared at him, "Do not insult her. You'll only end up complaining when she gets you back for it," he muttered, grinning as the Master was shocked. "Out of my chair," he ordered him, folding his arms, not intending on doing anything until he was out of his chair.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 am

"Mhm. I know I'm right." The Master smiled, thinking, "You never know what she might do without telling you or do behind your back. She doesn't tell you everything." He shrugged and smirked. He waited, watching him and hesistated slightly, taking his hand and placing a light kiss on the back of his hand then let go, looking back at him, "All better now?" He asked.

"No? Hm I thought you tried your best to stay...alive..Sometimes. Then again I guess that depends on the situation at the time." He mused and smiled. "Things like what? Not that much to think about at the moment is there?" He asked frowning slightly. "Well...Sometimes but that's not technically true.." He frowned, "What would I be without you." He shrugged.

"When it's her, I complain about most things. Only because she keeps annoying me like switching rooms around etc." He murmered and sighed. He looked at him when he was ordered, raising a brow, "Telling me what to do now are you?" He asked, not moving from the chair.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 am

"That does not mean that you're always right," he informed him. He sighed, "I do know that, Koschei," he replied. Watching him, he raised an eyebrow in surprise, and shook his head at the question, "Not really .." he answered.

"I do. But it wasn't the first thought in my mind at the time. I'm not you - I don't go to extreme lengths to survive," the Doctor muttered. "I'm just thinking about a lot right now," he shrugged, "I'm just .." he trailed off, pondering. He looked at him, "I never said always," he pointed out, and smiled slightly at the comment, but said nothing in response.

He rolled his eyes, "Well she wouldn't if you didn't annoy her and insult her," he muttered. He nodded, "Yes. That's my seat. Now get up. Or we stay here, until you do, and won't it be so boring sitting there?" he replied, watching him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:11 am

"Yes I know that." The Master smiled, thinking, "Don't get everything right but neither do you. We both get things wrong." He shrugged. "Good." He mumered. "Not really? Why not?" He asked, watching him, hoping he wouldn't go back to his normal self just yet.

"What was your first thought then? 'Oh I'll have fun and try flying like a bird. Oh wait, it's failing. Oh well I'll just fall into the glass'?" He smirked shaking his head, finding it a little funny. "Like what?" He asked raising a brow. "I know you didn't. I can hear you know." He muttered. "It'd be no fun. I guess. Running around getting my way all the time. Well that would be fun but a challange is good." He mused.

"Not my fault if she has so much about her that can be easily insulted. Like her incapability to land in the right time or place at times." He shrugged and crossed his arms, listening to him, "That's a bit childish isn't it?" He pouted and smirked, "Not really. I like sitting here." He shrugged again.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 pm

"Yea, I know that, Koschei," the Doctor groaned, shaking his head at him. He shrugged, "My hand still hurts. And so do my feelings. Make it up to me?" he asked, grinning.

He glared at him and hit him on the arm. "Shut up. No. You can easily guess what my thoughts were actually then," he muttered. "Just things," he replied vaguely, not intending on giving him a straight answer. He mockingly gasped, "Really? I wondered what you used these for," he said, walking over and flicking the Master's ears. He nodded, "Plus, you just love trying to outsmart me and boss me around, don't you?" he sighed.

"Koschei, stop it. Shut up insulting her," he glared at him. "Yes it is. Now up!" he groaned, getting impatient and annoyed with him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:48 am

"Glad you do then. Thought that you didn't." The Master muttered and shrugged, watching him."Shouldn't pull my hair then should you." He shook his head, thinking, "How?" He asked, wanting to know what it was first. If bad, he wouldn't do it but if it was ok then he would.

He rubbed his arm as he was hit, "No hitting older brothers." He smirked and listened, "Hmmm 'Oh there's a flutterwing. I want it! Ahh it's getting away. Oooo I'm falling, yay! Glass!'?" He asked and chuckled. "Bad things?" He raised a brow, watching him. "Of course I used then." He rolled his eyes, frowning as he ear was flicked. "Erm,...Sometimes." He shrugged.

"Like I said, not my fault if she has so much that can be insulted." He repeated and smiled, then crossed his arms listening, "I don't do childish orders." He shrugged but stayed there.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next