Chaos Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure - Page 6 Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:53 pm

"Of course I do. But you get things wrong more often than me," he grinned, and sighed, "Technically, I didn't pull your hair. I pulled your hair out," he told him. He paused, thinking about it, "Well, I'd rather you think up ways yourself. But you can start by making me a cup of tea and breakfast in bed, after we next sleep. And don't think you can do anything to make me get food poisoning or anything," he smiled.

"No hitting younger brothers," he countered. "You don't keep to that, so I think I won't keep to it," he smiled. He glared at him again, and hit his other arm, "Stop it," he told him, tempted to kick him. "Still not telling you," he sighed. "Really? They don't look used," he said thoughtfully, flicking both his ears twice again. "Sometimes? Really? That's amazing," he rolled his eyes.

The Doctor sighed, "Don't care. Be nice to her, Koschei," he murmured. He watched him, shaking his head and musing. "Fine, fine. I'm going to get something to eat. Want anything to eat?" he asked him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 10006

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure - Page 6 Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Insane Master Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:09 pm

"How do you know that when you don't see me that often?" The Master asked and rolled his eyes, sighing. "Well I would appericiate it if you didn't. Because one- it hurts a little and two- it's mean." He pouted. He waited for an answer, glancing around as he waited and looked back at him as he spoke, nodding slightly then smirked, "Give you food poisoning? Great idea but no, would never do that to my little brother." He said, patting the Doctor on the head.

"Sorry." He mumbled quietly. "It's different now remember? Or have you forgotten already?" He asked frowning slightly. "Oh is that wrong again?" He asked, rubbing his other arm as it was hit, "Hmm one last try. 'Does this door lead to the bedroom? Argh! This is not the bedroom, it's the sky! Falling! Glass..YAY! Bedroom here I come!'?" He asked again, laughing. "Fine." He muttered. He frowned at being flicked again, "Stop it." He muttered, ignoring him.

He sighed and nodded, "Ok fine, sorry TARDIS." He muttered under his breath and sighed again, looking down at the mesh. "Jelly babies?" He asked, sounding hopeful.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Currency : 9913

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:23 pm

"I'm sorry, who's the one who stops your plans because you get details wrong?" the Doctor smiled at him. He gave a shrug, "Tough. You're mean to me constantly, Kossi Wossi," his smile switched to a grin. He scoffed at his words, "Mhm, sure," he muttered, glaring at him as he was patted. "So, I'll get breakfast in bed for the time being?"

At the apology, he grinned still, pleased, and rolled his eyes simply. He nodded, and groaned at his words, this time kicking his shin, albeit lightly. "Stop. It," he told him sternly. With a sigh, he watched him, and flicked his ears yet again.

The Doctor watched him, waiting, and smiled, "Good boy," he patted him upon the head, the TARDIS having relayed his words into his mind. At the question, he nodded, looking into the inside pockets of his blazer, and chucking him a bag of jelly babies. Forward thinking.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 10006

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6