Chaos Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure - Page 3 Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Insane Master Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:04 pm

"No Means No." The Master corrected him and frowned at the chanting for a hug. It was worse than the drums when the were at their loudest. The Doctor might as well be seven again at the way he was acting....for a hug. "I'm not hugging you no matter how much you bug me for one." He grumbled.

He frowned and crossed his arms, not happy with what he just heard, "So that means I'm stuck here with you, a moody, ginger thick head. And I don't even get a say in this?" Oh he was so not happy with this, not happy at all. "That'll be never." He muttered. "You can't keep me forever. It's inhumane!" He complained.

"No wires..." He muttered and peeked at the Doctor quickly before looking back at the wires, still untwisting them. "Just the sonic." He stopped, having untwisted them and smirked. "To disconnect a bit of panneling to that I can get to the lose part better." He added, knowing the Doctor would probably ask why. "And um..Yeah, just sort of fuse the lose wires back to the console, place the panneling back and..that's done...I think." He said, thinking.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Currency : 9941

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure - Page 3 Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:37 am

"No plus no equals yes," the Doctor countered with a grin. He started chanting again, for a whole two minutes, then grinned at him again, "Now a huh? I won't ask again. I promise," he told him, giving him his 'innocent-cute' look once more. "Pwease, Chei Chei?"

He rolled his eyes, "You're not stuck. You have a limited amount of free will, by only limited so that you don't go about killing and destroying. And no say. Whatsoever," he shrugged. He laughed, "We aren't human," he pointed out. "And it won't be forever. Just for now," he sighed. He wouldn't be able to survive with the Master forever.

He nodded, going back to becoming serious, and taking the sonic back out of his pocket. "Move. Unless you want to get hit by it," he told him, waiting. He frowned at the 'I think'. "Are you sure about it?" he questioned, staring at him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 10034

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:41 am

The Master frowned, giving up on the first comment as he was fed up of it. Hearing the chanting again, he wanted to strangle him to shut him up. "I know that you probably won't ask again but I'm still not giving you a hug so you might as well give up with the whole hug rant." He muttered, also fed up with his childishness.

"Limited amount of free will?" He repeated and scoffed. "Your definition of limited means none." He shook his head and grinned, "So what if I did start killing and destroying, you can't exactly stop me." His grin faded as he glared at him, "That's not fair." He muttered grumpily. "I know...But still!" He looked at the Doctor. "And how long is 'just for now' for?"

He rolled his eyes at his comment, "Oh yeah, that little thing is sure going to hurt!" He muttered sarcasticly and shuffled a little, siting up when he was out from under the console. "Well I may know quite a bit but I don't know everything." He frowned.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:57 am

the Doctor blinked at him, frowning. "Not until you give me a huuuuuug," he whined, holding his arms out to him. Acting like a child was amusing for him, and he was enjoying himself.

"It's not no free will! Limited as in just not killing," he sighed, rolling his eyes at him. "I will stop you. If you do.. Well, first I stop you. Then I'm going to lock you in your room for two months, and make you horrible food, and get Francine to make sone coffee," he smiled brightly at him. He thought for a moment, "Until I trust you not to go destroying the universe," he answered.

"It'll damn hurt when I whack you head with it," he muttered under his breath, leaning under the console, and sonicking it, placing the panel on the side, sliding back out and sitting up. "Done. Ooh, that's a change. Normally you want me to bow down to the Almighty Master who knows everything," he grinned.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:16 am

"Which is neeeever!" The Master glared at him, moving away a little. "You might as well be a seven year old you know that? The way your acting, it's not surprising your getting younger in apperance. Next it'll be a 17 year old, then a 9 year old then before you know it, a baby." He laughed, liking the idea of that and to be honest, the Doctor did look sorta cute when he was seven.

He just laughed a little at the first comment and raised a brow at the next, "If you can." Hearing the rest of it, he chuckled and shook his head. "Lock me in my room? You know how that turns out when you let me out." He grinned, "I can go for a while without eating, as for the coffee, I don't need it all the time." He shrugged. "That'll be a while." He muttered.

Just about hearng the mutter, he smirked and watched him from where he was sitting. "Ok." He frowned, "At least I know more than you. You don't even know how to fix certain parts of the TARDIS by yourself!" He pointed out.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:32 am

"Just give me a hug, Chei Chei!" he groaned, "I want a damn hug for once," he frowned, and then laughed. "I wouldn't mind being nine again. Because I can't go back to the Academy, so I can have an actual childhood," he said, happily.

"I will!" he muttered, looking at him, thinking about what would happen when he let him out after locking him in. "Ok. Good point. Then I'll.. Send you to some prison. Or just put you on a dying planet. Ooh! Earth when no one was left, and the sun swallows it," he chuckled.

The Doctor looked towards him, putting his sonic away. "Don't rub it in," he grumbled. "You know full well I did badly at the Academy, and I didn't get most of it. You laughed at me when I failed the first time," he mumbled, shrugging. "I don't need to know how to fix it alone. I have you now."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:55 am

The Master growled at him but stopped and sighed, giving up as it would just go on forever, then he really would do something rash. Hesistating for a moment, he muttered giving the Doctor a hug, a look of disgust on his face but disappeared when he pulled back from him. So having a shower later. He noted mentally. "Well if I can get my Laser screwdriver back..." He trailed off, trying to think who took it, an annoyed expression on his face as he figured out who it was. "..Back from Freak, then I could always turn you into a nine year old." He muttered.

"Ohh." He chuckled shaking his head. "That's even worse, you know what I'm like in places like that. Locked up like a wild animal only to turn wilder when set free." He grinned, "So...no." He rolled his eyes and muttered, "Like you'd ever do that." He replied in a unimpressed tone.

He grinned and tilted his head as he watched the Doctor. "You should have asked Mother, she would have helped." He smirked and nodded, "Well it was pretty funny, seeing your face when you failed!" He mused. "Nu uh." He shook his head, "I'm not helping you if the TARDIS breaks down, not anymore."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 pm

He grinned, hugging him back. I win, he thought to himself, running a hand through his hair once the Master had pulled away, frowning. "Will you stop calling him Freak, already? We've said. It's Jack. Or.. Quite a bit of the time.. Jacky boy, for me," he grinned again. He shrugged, "Ok. But only for a short time, right?"

He nodded, "Um.. Good point. Yeah. I'll work out something," he muttered, deciding to think about it later. "Oh, I will," he nodded, "And then I'll save you at the very last moment," he added, "Of course."

The Doctor sighed, "She might have. But half the time I didn't understand what she was saying. Besides, you were her favourite, with your top marks in every damn thng," he grumbled, looking away. "Innocet helped me anyway. Quences tried but gave up," he shrugged. He paused, pondering. "Wait.. Don't you miss Mother?" he asked him.

He groaned, "If you don't help me, Jack comes back," he reminded him. "And I will give him permission to possibly shoot you if you start killing him," he added.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:34 pm

"But he is a Freak. He's wrong and can't die, therefore a freak in my books." The Master insisted and frowned, rolling his eyes at Jack's nickname. "First you've gotta get the Laser back.." He smirked and nodded. "For a short...time." He repeated. Pfft like he'd do it for a short time.

Hearing that he had yet again pointed it out, he grinned. "See, most idea's of your's aren't all that great." He mocked and raised a brow. "And that's supposed to do what to me?" He questioned, wondering what the point of the whole leaving him on a dying planet would be.

Grinning, he nodded a little. "Mmm I guess I was. Like I keep saying, you should have paid more attention in class or made other friends." He mused and smiled. "I wonder why he gave up." He said sarcasticly and frowned slightly, "A little...I tend not to think about family on Gallifrey." He admitted quietly and sighed.

"Why is everything I say turned against me with some sort of threat or blackmail?!" He grumbled unhappily and laughed, "If he shoots me, then it'll only make it worse for you." He added coldly and leaned back on his hands.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:46 pm

"I know, but he does have a name!" he groaned, "Without him, I wouldn't have realised who you were just as you were remembering yourself. Not that it was a good clue. How did he expect me to work out that saying I wasn't alone was actually your brief alias?" he grimaced, "It was too late." He was still rather.. Amused that Jack was the Face of Boe. But why couldn't he have told him what to do? It would've been easier, and quicker. "You know that if I'm stuck at nine, I will grow up anyway, and I'll be my annoying old self. Plus I'll go through my teens again," he reminded him.

"Shut up," he snapped at him, grumpiness returning. "Leaving you on a dying planet that is about to be consumed by a star. You'll probably turn blind. And maybe die," he shrugged.

He nodded, "You were a favourite of most of our family when you were younger. You probably still would be even now. Lessons were boring! I had friends! I had the same friends as you. Roughly. At the Academy, anyway. All the Deca. Well.. Maybe not two of them. Two or three," he shrugged. He glared at him, then sighed. "Why not? Not even now? When she was right there, with Rassilon?" he frowned.

"You threaten and blackmail me. It's my turn to do that to you," he grinned, but it was half-hearted. "If it's worse for me, then I will shoot you," he grumbled, not entirely sure if he was being honest. The thought was good, though.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:10 pm

"Oh does he? I didn't realise." The Master said sarcasticly with a smirk. "Oh what a good little boy, finally able to tell you that you're not alone." He muttered sarcasticly again before rolling his eyes, "Maybe he thought you were clever enough to work it out, apperently not by how long it took." He muttered again and chuckled, "Teens weren't that....bad..." He frowned, quickly thinking about it.

He grinned at being told to 'shut up' and shook his head. "Dying is better than being here." He shrugged, some truth in what he said.

"Hmm maybe. Would be happy if I still was." He mused and smiled, happy. "Yes I know they were boring but still." He shrugged. "Yeah and some of the friends probably wouldn't have helped, Did you ask them?" He raised a brow then sighed at the question. "I don't think about her because then I think about you destroying Gallifrey...destroying her...and that only makes me angry." He said quietly, a little anger and saddness in his eyes.

"That's different!" He protested and frowned, before letting it go. "I thought you didn't like guns and could you really? You had a choice between shooting me or Rassilon...and if the crystal wasn't an option, who would you have chosen?" He asked, curious to who he would choose.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:28 pm

"Do you have to start? Again?" he growled, glaring at him again. "Shut up," he snapped at him, not liking the remark about his intelligence. "When I was in my teens, I annoyed you a lot," he pointed out. "That was when we started really arguing," he added. "And if I'm a teen in this incarnation.. Well.. Aren't I moody enough?"

"How is it? Your only life goal is to stay alive and destroy everything else!" he stared at him, frowning. Why did the Master have to say?

"Mhm.. Owis liked you. Well.. What he knew of you. You were dead by then, I think.." he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I asked Ushas. But she was annoyed at me for breaking up with her. I asked Rallon, but he just said that he had enough work for himself," he shrugged. "Doubt the others would've." He stared at him, for a moment unable to speak. When he did, his voice was close to a croak, "I didn't. I was told she was dead. I didn't hear anything from her in years. How was I supposed to know? I couldn't exactly go there. Rassilon hated me and wouldn't let me near everyone in the Council. What would you have done? It was the only way to stop it.." he mumbled.

"I hate guns. But.. She tried to make me shoot one of you," he frowned. "Well.. Sort of. I could shoot you if I really had to.." he frowned, musing. "Rassilon," he finally answered. "If I thought it was all your fault, then you. But as it was his, obviously him."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 pm

The Master just simply grinned at being told to 'shut up' again. "Hmmm...Yeah I guess.." He muttered remembering the Doctor in his teens. "Ah but it wouldn't be in that incarnation and yes, your moody enough as it is." He agreed grinning. "Mmm yeah, I suppose it was the time when we argued most..."

"If I'm here with you in here with no say in it, then dying over-rides the 'life goal' to stay alive." He shrugged and smirked. That was why he had refused last time...because he didn't want to become the Doctor's 'pet'.

He shrugged and grinned, "You shouldn't have been with her in the first place then if you were going to break her poor little hearts like that." He teased and stood up, sitting on the pilot chair. His gaze was fixed on the Doctor hearing him speaking again, "And what if she wasn't hmm? What then? Either way, you killed the only placed that we could remember her by, dead or alive! Well maybe she hasn't been able to get to you, you do make it hard to be tracked. You could have sent her a message. ANYTHING! Force your way in and look. But your too much of a coward to do anything like that." He had turned from a calm tone to a harsh tone, almost shouting. "I would have looked myself, Damn Rassilon to hell for all I care! I would have checked..." He whispered the last part looking at the ground, anger burning in his eyes.

He frowned and shook his head. "You wouldn't, you never can. No matter what you're like. You could never shoot family or me." He whispered and sighed, trying to calm himself.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:14 am

"Yes, but if I'm moody like I am now, think about when I'm in my teens," he smiled at him, shrugging lightly. He nodded, "Uh huh. So we'll argue even more. Plus, I get nightmares worse when I'm younger. So I'll just climb into your bed," he grinned, remembering when they were younger and he used to do that. A lot.

"But you will have a say! When I feel I can trust you enough," he protested, frowning. "Just give me some time to trust you, ok?" he queried.

"I didn't mean to," the Doctor mumbled., "Nor want to. Don't, Master. Please," he looked at him, pleadingly. "Well, she was alive. I was told she was dead. I couldn't check it- I was told just before the Fall of Arcadia. And I didn't know you were alive! I had to do it. She KNEW where I was! She stopped talking to me completely. I know I'm a coward. I tried to. But I was on Rassilon's hit list, I couldn't go near any of the Council. If the Time Lords had survived and won, I would've been executed almost immediately afterwards. I wasn't exactly top priority of the people to be let near her, or any of them." He was almost shouting back at him. "I tried. I tried to contact her mind. But I never got a reply. I didn't get a reply from most of our family, and I discovered they were all dead. I thought that she must be too. I wouldn't have done it if I knew she was alive unless she told me," he snapped.

He sighed, looking at him, trying to control his anger, and sadness. "I know. And you fall under family. But you.. You're the hardest person for me to kill," he mumbled.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:01 am

The Master studied him as he thought about it for a moment. The Doctor like this in his teens..meaning moodier and arguementative...and maybe more violent...Ok that's pretty bad afterall. He thought to himself and frowned slightly. "Ok...I see your point..." He mumbled unhappily and sighed a little, then stared at him trying to say something but sighed giving up, "Ok Ok fine! I won't keep you as a nine year old!" He finally said, not wanting the Doctor in his bed over some stupid nightmares.

He laughed but it sounded more like a scoff, "When you can trust me enough?" He qouted and shook his head a little, "You never trust me, and I don't really blame you for not trusting me, but no matter how many times you think you can trust me, you don't." He shrugged and smiled a little.

"You didn't mean to?!" He exclaimed frowning and shook his head, "Your the one who destroyed it! The one who did whatever it was that destroyed Gallifrey. And you say you didn't mean to?" He scoffed, not beliving what he was hearing. "And you believed them?" He asked gently but that didn't last long, "Ohhh yeah, I was alive alright, only because of Rassilon! Who thought that I'd be ok for war. Brought me back just to save his own backside!" He snapped, sarcasticly at first. "I wonder why she did that then." He commented harshly and smirked, "Who cares if you were on Rassilon's hit list, you get in and out of bases on other planets easily. What's so different about the Gallifreyan Council?" He asked, more of a rhetorical question than a proper question for the Doctor to answer.

"Then the Time Lords should have survived. You deserve to be executed." He commented darkly and half smiled, even though he was angry and wanted to kill the Doctor. Not the best of starts. "Since when have you cared if you are or aren't top priority?!" He frowned, noticing that they were shouting at each other. "Oh yeah, just becase most of our family is dead, we shall asume that she will be dead too! Oh why not, not like she matters. We'll just carry on like nothing happened and she didn't exist!" He snapped back, his voice cracking a little as he spoke but tried to hide it. He fell quiet, staring at the ground, ignoring the last comment.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:21 am

The Doctor paused, thinking to himself. "Actually.. I wouldn't mind it. I'd behave myself," he smiled at him. He'd quite enjoy himself as a teenager again. "So.. Only for a short time?" he questioned, grinning. He wanted to annoy him.

"I can trust you a bit," he frowned at him. He wouldn't normally have trusted him with a knife, and he was still thinking about the laser screwdriver. "I just don't trust you a bit. If you found a planet you actually liked, then maybe I will trust you to stay there," he shrugged, and sighed.

"I mean, I didn't want to! I didn't mean to kill her," he frowned, staring at him. "What was I meant to do? I couldn't contact her, there was no one else who could check. You were still alive! And you took the coward's way out, and ran for it. You must've known she was alive. Why didn't you try and get her to go with you? You didn't think, did you?" he growled at him. He groaned, "Because they don't know my face as well! They can't tell it's me. They don't memorise faces on other planets, they barely know me. Of course the Gallifreyan Council does," he snapped, but looked away.

"Says the one who was executed. You brought two great enemies together so that you could die," he muttered coldly. He didn't know if he liked this new self, but it did help him, partly. "I noticed because they wouldn't let me do anything I actually wanted." He sighed, looking back at him. "Of course she matters. But that was my assumption. Just.. Shut up.." he mumbled.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 am

"Oh right, sureee. Like you'd behave yourself." The Master sai sarcasticly, not believng that the Doctor would behave himself since all he wants to do is annoy him.He grumbled something before nodding. "For a short time." He sighed, "Maybe, depends on how to act until I get the Laser back." He narrowed his eyes at the Doctor.

"Just a bit though. Not much." He muttered remembering other times he hadn't been trusted. Like when there were five Doctors on Gallifrey in the Death Zone. "How about Earth?" He aske sarcasticly and grinned.

He looked at the Doctor and smirked, "Not even strangers or her friends?" He questioned then frowned, "And if I hadn't of ran, then you'd be the last Time Lord, the last of your kind. And if I had known that you were going to destroy Gallifrey then I would have gone back to get her!" He snapped, giving him a dangerous look. He was on the edge of snapping completely and doing something rash. "So what if they know you? It doesn't matter! Oh Whoopy-do, they recognsie you! No one cares." He muttered sarcasticly.

"Details Details." He waved his hand dismisively, not caring about if he was executed or not. It didn't matter. "Pfft like you'd let someone stop you doing what you wanted." He smirked. "Well it was wrong!" He frowned, clenching his fists lightly, trying to control his anger.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 am

"Hey! I will behave. I promise," he grinned at him, truthfully. Well, half-truthfully. He'd try to behave. "Ok. You'll get the laser back soon. After Alrakis. Ok? Because I want to know if Jack knows anything about Aggelos Feggari. Because I'm assuming you only know the bits about the massive wolf-tiger creatures there. The Maylo.. I can't remember the full name. Some of the more ferocious in the universe. You know who I mean?" he asked.

The Doctor shrugged, "Yes. But still. I can trust you less than a half.. But that's your own fault," he pointed out, rolling his eyes. He groaned, "Yes, like I'd really leave you there. No. When we do go there, I might handcuff you to the TARDIS, or just lock you in," he muttered, knowing he was being sarcastic.

"Don't. Do you think I haven't thought about it?" he glared at him. "And I know. Unless Jenny hadn't died. And the.. Anti-matter universe hadn't collapsed when I stopped the Omega.. Then I'd have.. Her.. Probably," he mumbled, meaning Patienxe. He stared at him, "We were in the middle of the war and you didn't think to maybe save her?" he demanded. He ignored the last part, too angry to pay attention. "What did you think was going to happen? She wasn't exactly a fighter. She only was, in part, in charge, but she wasn't.. They could've killed her. The Daleks could've. I know it was wrong now! I didn't then! Listen," he snarled.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:14 am

"Hm you better keep that promise or else." He muttered and smiled a little. "Ok then.." He sighed, wanting his laser screwdriver back now. He nodded and frowned slightly, "And what would Freak know about it?" He questioned and nodded again.

He grinned and nodded, "I know it is." He said, sorta proud of himself but then again, a little annoyed at the fact that the Doctor didn't trust him sometimes. He chuckled and raised a brow, "Handcuff me to the TARDIS? That's a new one." He grinned, "Either way, I'd find a way to free myself."

"Actually no. I don't think that you have." He replied and frowned. "What would she be like when she knows what you're really like. Not the chatty saving the universe Doctor but the other side to you. The darker side prehaps?" He questioned, lifting his head to look at him. "I know we were in the middle of a war!" He snapped glaring at him, "As soon as the Daleks started to destroy Gallifrey, I couldn't think straight! I was scared ok?! Scared at the fact they were able to destroy most of Gallifrey on the first day. Scared that at any moment myself or our family would be killed like the many people who had died within the first hour. And yes, that includes you too!" He admitted, raising his voice a bit.

He didn't normally say this but he was angry and didn't really know what he was saying. He shook his head staring at him before jumping up out of the pilot chair, swiftly moving behind the Doctor and wrapping an arm around the Doctor's neck tightly. His heart beat quickening with the anger surging through his body. "Don't you dare try and pin all this on me! If it was either you or her that got exterminated, then I would gladly put you forwards." He hissed into his ear, tightening his grip even more.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 am

"I will. As soon as I get your laser back," he smiled back at him, quite brightly. "But that means you can make your own coffee, and me some tea. I have no idea how tall I'm going be.. But judging by my current height, I doubt I will be that tall," he muttered. "And don't think that it means you can.. Ground me or you're in charge. Or give me a bedtime," he told him. He shrugged, "I don't know! I don't like looking into his mind. It's strange. But he may know something different.."

The Doctor grinned at him on the comment. "I know. I didn't actually think of that before I said it I know you will. But still. Besides, you'll get recognised on Earth. Some people still want you dead there, probably," he muttered.

"Well, I have. I have for years," he answered, watching him. "She knows the darker me. I had a different version of me who was.. Relatively the same, but slightly worse, as I am. Come on, she's our mother! She knows most things about us," he sighed. "She knew I wouldn't shoot anyone, for instance. She knew you'd help me. Even if you did it for yourself. Don't forget that you sent her back too," he murmured.

"I know you were scared. But even you can think logically - most of the time - when you're scared. Did you really think she'd be fine during the war? She must've been one of the top Time Ladies that the Daleks would try to kill. You know that .." he looked at him, biting his lip slightly.

He was too late to react when the Master moved, too slow to get out of his grasp. He coughed, shocked at the sudden pressure on his throat. "I .. Know you .. Would," he croaked, stupidly struggling against him. He couldn't think correctly when he was being strangled. "It's .. Not your .. Fault .. It's .. Both of .. Our .. Faults," he whispered, trying not to struggle, but he still did.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:52 am

The Master couldn't help but smile back at him. "You drink tea when your nine?" He question, raising a brow. A nine year old drinks tea? Seriously? "I'd say around half of my height." He shrugged, guessing then pouted, "Aww but children need rules. Oh so a nine year old is in charge? I don't think so." He laughed. "Bedtimes are important." He patted the Doctor's head and grinned. "Hm it sure is that." He frowned, thinking.

He frowned, in a thoughtful way, "So they'll remember being me?" He questioned, a little confused. "Because they won't..actually someone did recognise me as the ex-prime minster." He said quietly and shrugged.

Shaking his head, he frowned, "You do know that I was talking about Jenny...not our mother.." He mumbled and tilted his head looking at him, "It did look like you were going to though." He commented on the shooting comment quietly. "Your the one who broke the link that had brought her here!" He pointed out.

"Not that time. It was too much." He said quietly and sighed. "Not really...and Yes I know that. I may have not been thinking straight at the time but I'm not that stupid not to know the consiquences." He glared at him. "What actually cause the time war?" He asked curiously, not clear on that part.

Feeling that the Doctor was struggling, he smiled darkly and tightened his grip a little more. "No it's not both of our faults. It's your's." He whispered into his ear and frowned. "And I'm glad that you know I would have. If only we could turn back time. Oh but a life must mean a death if the balance is to be restored. What if I replaced our mother with you?" He questioned with a small grin on his face.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:19 am

"Yes. Probably. I doubt my taste buds will change that much," he rolled his eyes. He hoped not, anyway. He liked tea. "Oh great.. Just don't touch my hair when I'm shorter than you," he grimaced. "Yes, a nine year old will be in charge. So there," he poked his Tongue out at him. "And you have to play games with me. Tuck me into bed. Read me bedtime stories.." he grinned at him. "You have to do the last two. Please, Master!" he said, grinning still. He even ignored the pat on his head, too happy to react.

"They remember you up to when the President of America died. I think they said that you killed him personally.." he murmured, although the Master technically did. He gave the order.

He shrugged, "You didn't say her name. We're referring to them both by 'her' and 'she' so how am I meant to know?" he questioned. "But.. I can't remember if Jenny does. I wasn't like it much around her.." he sighed. He looked at him, "I told you. I could never shoot you, I can't even shoot Rassilon. She meant for me to. She knew I would.."

The Doctor looked at him, simply nodding at his comments, and paused to think about the question. "I don't really know," he admitted. He hadn't been at the beginning of it, only going after it had begun when he was called back. "I thought you knew."

"You .. Sent her .. Back as well," he gasped, trying to get air into his lungs. He finally stopped struggling, trying to prise the Master's arm off. "Not just .. My fault," he added. He closed his eyes, "You .. Wouldn't .." Then he rethought it. "Yes .. You would .." he corrected himself. "Master .. Please .. Let go .." he croaked, almost panicking. It hurt his throat, his chest.. His hearts were slowing. "Please!" he begged.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:47 am

The Master shrugged, still thinking that it's strange for a nine year old to be drinking tea. "Why not? Not like you could really stop me." He grinned. "Oh I don't think so, a nine year old is not going to be in charge of me, nor the TARDIS either." He frowned and shook his head. "I'm begining to think that turning you into a nine year old is a bad thing. I might not do it." e frowned.

"I killed hm personally? How could they think such a thing!" He grinned then laughed. "Oh well, he was a stupid irritating President anyways. He was such a drag and spoilsport." He muttered.

"I thought you'd be clever enough to work it out." He shrugged again and smirked. "Wonder what Jenny's reaction would be." He commented quietly and smiled, "You couldn't shoot Rassilon? Why not?" He asked, genuinely curious. "She knows you well."

Frowning a little at his answer, he shook his head. "I was brought back and told to fight. They didn't tell me what had caused it or how long that it had been happening for." He muttered.

"Oh and how did I send her back?" He hissed and grinned, ignoring the Doctor's attempts to free himself. "Yes it is, it's just your fault." He smirked and shook his head. "I don't think so. Not this time. I really am going to kill you." He whispered into his ear tightening his grip around his neck more as he tried to speak, ignoring his begging. He was going to finish what he had started and nothing was going to stop him.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 am

"Fine, fine. You can be in charge!" he grimaced, not wanting to let him.. But he really wanted to be a nine year old. "Please? Just .. When you get the laser .. Turn me into a nine year old. You get to be in charge of me. Come on! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, Master! I'll even stop calling you by your nicknames when I can," he looked at him pleadingly.

He rolled his eyes, "Mhm. But people still want you dead. Just like you had your little Cult of Saxon," he muttered. "You interrupted me holiday, by the way! Well.. The Ood did. But you gave them nightmares," he frowned, remembering when the Ood had channelled it into him. "How did you do that, by the way?" he asked, curious.

"You .. Sent Rassilon .. Back. She .. Was with him .. As you .. Know .. So you .. Did!" he answered, struggling again. His eyes widened as the grip tightened, trying even more to free himself. Master! Please don't! he thought to him, as he couldn't speak. His energy was fading like his heartbeats, his vision blurring and darkening, distorted.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:34 am

The Master grinned brightly and laughed, "Ok then, I'll turn you into a nine year old but if you don't behave yourself and/or call me by my nicknames, I might turn you into an old man like in the year that never was ok?" He narrowed his eyes at him and crossed his arms. "Remember when I do turn you into a nine year old, Don't complain about it hurting."

"Hm I like that, Cult of Saxon." He mused grinning and laughed, "Oh I did? Where were you?" He raised a brow and started laughing again, "I gave the Ood Nightmares?" He grinned, impressed with himself. "Wow, I'm brillant! Didn't think it'd go that far." He laughed and tilted his head, thinking. "When the factory blew up, it sent an image of me, a nightmare into every human's mind. Didn't think it would be in nightmares but I'm not complaining." He grinned.

"I didn't send him back, I kept him where he was standing." He frowned, growling a little. He smirked at the Doctor, seeing that he was trying so hard to stay alive and to free himself. Damn the longer stamina. He thought to himself. "Like I'm going to listen to you." He snarled, not bothering to tighten the grip anymore. He grinned, feeling the pulse in his neck slowing down.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next