Chaos Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure - Page 4 Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 am

The Doctor grinned, "Yes! Thank you. But if I call you Chei Chei or Kossi, I swear, it will be an accident," he told him, truthfully. "I refer to you as Kossi in my dreams," he shrugged. "I won't," he nodded, grinning again.

"Mhm. Your stupid Cult," he grumbled. He thought for a moment, "I can't remember. But I do know you interrupted something I was doing. No idea what. Ood wouldn't leave me alone. 'Where are you? This is serious! Come here. We need you! You're going to die'. Only they didn't say it like that, but that's the summary. Nice to get told I'm going to die straight after a relaxing holiday," he said sarcastically. "And yep, you gave them nightmares. They showed me. It hurt my head," he sighed.

But you helped m .. the thought was fading as he said it, and he closed his eyes. He fell as much as he could in the Master's grasp, one heartbeat fading to nothing, then the other just lingered for a breath moment. It too fell silent, almost. It ebbed away, slowly, almost invisible.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 10036

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure - Page 4 Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:15 am

The Master narrowed his eyes at him then sighed and nodded. "Ok fine but anything else and I will do it." He told him sternly, not wanting to be annoyed by a....nine year old. He didn't particularly like the idea of the Doctor being a nine year old but with all the nagging, he guessed that he had to. "Good."

"They aren't stupid." He growled and grinned, "Aww it's nice to know I ruined your holiday." He said smugly and chuckled. "Aww the ood care about you enough to tell you your going to die." He grinned again. "Good...what was the nightmare?" He questioned, not sure what people saw.

He looked at the Doctor, eyeing him for a moment and smirked. He held him for a few more seconds before letting go of him and stepping back. "Took your time." He muttered, proud of himself and sat on the pilot chair with his legs crossed, staring at the Doctor. Oh how he had waited for so long to kill him.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Currency : 9943

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:30 am

The faded heartbeat stayed quiet for a few seconds, then started to quicken, and become louder. Almost like a wave of gold, his body - not clothes - vanished, then subsided, to reveal his normal self. The other heart had restarted, and as air re-entered his lungs, he sat bolt upright, gasping. Then he grinned up at the Master, "Hello again, Koschei-boy! Ooh.. That makes you sound like a dog " He laughes, "Chihuahua boy! Sorry. I'll start again.. Uh Uh. You aren't getting rid of me so easily. What were we talking about? Oh yeah..

"I promise I won't unless it's a mistake," he smiled, putting a hand in the middle of his chest, to mean he swore by his hearts. "But you still have to tuck me in and read me bedtime stories, yeah? Then I'll sleep better and not annoy you.. Or sleep in your bed."

"Were. They died for you. I rather disliked your wife. And then she half-killed you!" he laughed, extremely cheerful. He got to his feet. "I know. You ruined my Christmas too. You haven't even got me a Christmas present," he pouted. He rolled his eyes, "Uh huh. Oh.. It was basically you laughing your head off," he responded.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:07 pm

The Master muttered unhappily as he watched and glared at him. "Why can't you stay dead?" He growled, glaring at him. The one times he kills the Doctor and he comes back, like a pest that never goes away. "No wonder the Daleks call you 'The Oncoming Storm'. You never go away." He grumbled, still annoyed. He growled at the name 'Koschei-boy' and shook his head, "I will kill you again if you call me that again, both names." He threatened, quite happy to kill him again. "Huh I wish it was." He muttere quietly and frowned.

He sighed and nodded, "Ok fine." He stared at him before looking to the ground. "I know, I'll read scary bedtime Stories." He grinned, liking his own idea even better. "You better not come into my bed." He grumbled and shuddered, really not liking the idea of having the Doctor in his bed.

He shrugged, not really caring if they had died for him or not. "I don't really care what you think of her." He frowned and shrugged. "Well...I did sort of get you a present. You got to see mother...I guess." He frowned. "And I don't get you presents anymore. And you can't really talk, you didn't get me one either." He shrugged again and chuckled, "And that hurt your head? How pathetic."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:17 pm

"Because I just died," he shrugged, reminding him with a grin. He was rather happy, still, and it wasn't ebbing away anytime soon. "I know! Isn't it brilliant? But that's because I saw a random soldier of the Daleks, then the Emperor and his little babies .. Not really babies, but still. Then the Cult of Skaro! Ooh, and Davros. I reckon the Cult had a lot of nicknames for me. I saw them twice," he laughed. "Awww, ok. Koschei-boy the Chihuahua," he grinned.

The Doctor rolled his eyes, then paused. "I know!" he announced, and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the library, letting go of him once they were there. He climbed up the shelves, just using the inch-wide gaps between the books and nothing. "Anything from here," he told him, gesturing to two of the top shelves. "All those are horrors and things," he grinned down at him, then jumped down, brushing his jeans.

He nodded, "Uh huh. But that was also a present for yourself. I want a proper present. And I'm going to get you one! Your screwdriver," he said, brightly. He shrugged, "Your voice is very loud in my mind. And you have an annoying laugh."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:26 am

"If only you'd stay dead." The Master commented quietly, a little annoyed but oh well, he had kille him even though he was alive now. "Sounded like you didn't believe that I would kill you." He tilted his head and smirked, "I bet they get fed up of seeing you and have a little Dalek celebration party when you've left." He grinned. Hearing the new nickname, he glared at him and stood up walking towards the Doctor about to kill him again, not wanting to break his own promise.

His eyes widdened as he was grabbed by the hand and dragged along behind the Doctor to Rassilon knows where. "Will you let go of me!" He complained and frowned, finally being let go and watched him, hoping that he would slip and fall. That would be an amusing sight. He scanned the top two shelves briefly with narrowed eyes before nodding. "Ok.." He muttered in reponse. "And you have to get up there like..that?" He waved a hand at the shelves, meaning what he had just done.

He frowned and crossed his arms, "It was a surprise present that even I didn't know was going to be there." He muttered. "Ok I guess you are then...And Ok fine, what do you want." He asked, proberly going to regret asking that but at least it'd shut him up for a short while. He chuckled, "Is that it? You wimp."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:39 am

"Don't be mean to me," he frowned at him, acting upset, but he couldn't. He started laughing. "I didn't. But you did," he shrugged, thinking. "Aww, no! They can't have a party without me. I love parties. French parties. French parties are brilliant! Ahh .. I remember the one with Reinette. Invented the banana split," he smiled.

He rolled his eyes, "Moan moan moan. Nag nag nag. Yadda yadda yadda. Have a bit of fun, Koschei-boy! Not your destroying fun. Other fun. My fun," he murmured. He walked off, and slid a ladder to the end of the shelves, to where he'd climbed. "Voilà! I prefer not to use it. So much easier to climb," he replied.

The Doctor sighed, "But it was a joint present, really! Right, the laser screwdriver will be the past three years, all those Christmas Days, ok? And letting you in charge is birthday presents. My birthday present from you will be the whole turning-into-nine-year-old. But you still have to get me a proper Christmas present," he beamed at him. He was enjoying it- sorting out presents.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:27 pm

"I can be mean if I want to." The Master protested and shook his head, not falling for his 'upset' look. "Tough, your probably not invited." He smirked, "Parties that usually end up with you being thrown out." He commented quietly and shook his head, "A banana split that was a couple of centuries earily." He smiled.

He just stared at him, not impressed with what the Doctor hadjust said, "I didn't say that I wanted a ladder, I just wanted to know if that's how you got up." He shrugged and sighed, eyeing the ladder for a moment before glancing at the books, then back to the Doctor.

He frowned slightly, crossing his arms over his chest, "And how am I supposed to know what to get you? I might know you fairly well but I have no idea what the hell you'd want." He pointed out and nodded, "Ok." He mumbled and leaned back against back against a bookshelf.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 pm

"No, you can't! Older brothers are supposed to be nice. I always have to be the nice one. It's unfair that you're mean to me," the Doctor frowned. He rolled his eyes, then shrugged, "I'll crash the party then. I know! It's fun. I don't always get thrown out though. Only the really good ones. If I don't get thrown out of them, they usually just get ruined." He raised an eyebrow at him, How does he .. "How do you know? You shouldn't know about that time."

"Yes. You saw me. Always do that," he nodded, then shrugged again. He narrowed his eyes, "Don't even think about throwing any of the books at me, by the way. Some of them are very, very old. Actually, I have some of your old books here .. Someplace. They have your name written inside them. Remember our seventh birthday? I have the book I gave you then," he told him.

He frowned, thinking about what he would like. "If you're nice to me when I'm nine, that'll be good enough," he finally answered. "And I mean really nice. And you behave. Is that ok?" he queried. He looked at him, thinking again. "Oh yeah .. You were fixing the TARDIS before you strangled me .. Come on."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:37 am

"Well in this case, it's the other way around and that's the way it's going to stay." The Master grumbled and smirked, "Blame Rassilon." Was all he said to the unfair comment. "They'll call security and you will probably be thrown out, literally. And it won't be gental." He rolled his eyes and smiled, "I know when it's supposed to be invented, so when you went and changed it, I knew." He shrugged, "Not hard to work out since your changing history, a little. Bit like Pompey..." He mused, remembering reading about the knew figures that they had carved in stone.

"Thank you..." He muttered sarcasticly, "..That's all I wanted to know." He rolled his eyes and grinned, "Aww but some of these 'old' books are useless..." He trailed off as he picked a book off the shelf and blew the dust of it, coughing a little before continuing, "I mean what's this? 'Winnie the Pooh'?" He frowned slightly and shook his head, "Do you even read them all?" He tilted his head raising a brow, "You still have them? And yeah...I remember." He put the book back.

He smirked, knowing what would probably happen if he didn't behave, "I guess, but I will be extra 'mean' when you back to this..." He waved a hand at the Doctor to show what he meant. If he was really nice, then he'd make up for it by being extra mean, he always did...well almost always.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:03 pm

"But I want to be the mean one," he whined, but was joking. He couldn't be really mean .. It just wasn't him. "Mhm .. Good point. But you were kind of mean to me before the Untempered Schism," he shrugged lightly, thinking back. "Daleks have security?" he arched a brow at him. "I didn't know that. They could have Security Daleks! They could be black and White with a red and blue head! Like policemen. Well .. Police officer cars. You know what I mean," he grinned at him, loving the idea. He rolled his eyes, putting his index finger almost touching his thumb to indicate scale. "Only a teeny tiny bit. Banana split was too good not to. And I didn't change much about Pompeii! I saved a family. Other than that, it stayed as it should."

He shrugged at him, simply. "Aren't useless. I used to have kids here. I have kid books," he murmured. He didn't actually read them. He'd already read all of those. "Not all of them. I read the kids books. And half of the rest." He grinned, searching the shelves, and picking out one. He threw it over to the Master. "Your fifth birthday present," he told him.

"No, no, no, no, no!" the Doctpr groaned, "No extra meanness. Please. Just normal meanness. You're being nice to me right now, so stay as mean as normal," he frowned at him. He'd dread waking up if the Master was extra mean to him.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:24 pm

The Master just laughed and shook his head, "You can't be mean, no matter how hard or many times you try." He smirked, shaking his head. As if the Doctor could be mean, he hadn't done anything since the 'strangling to death' moment. "That was just me then." He shrugged, "But I was more nice to you then. I had my good and bad days." He frowned, thinking. He laughed at his idea and grinned, "Mmmm they could have." He rolled his eyes, "I know but still. And you became a figure in Pompeii! Your like their new...God or Emperor! Whatever the hell they call they...whatever is it." He frowned.

"Used to. Repeat, USED to. Why do you still have them?" He grumbled, looking at the books next to him curiously. "That really does prove that your still childish." He mumbled, still looking at the names of the nearby books. "Hmm?" He looked at the Doctor, quickly catching the book, almost dropping it as it had been sudden. He studied it for a moment before looking at the Doctor, "Now that's old!"

Hearing the Doctor protesting, he grinned, "No extra meanness?" He questioned and pouted, "Aww fine then." Then got an idea, "I'm being nice? Hmph." He smirked. I'll show you nice. He thought to himself, intending to scare the Doctor by being extra nice.

Last edited by The Insane Master on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:39 pm

"Don't ruin it!" he complained, glaring at the Master. He knew he couldn't be mean. He wished he could be. "I know you were nicer. Although I swear you had to be reminded when my birthday was. That wasn't exactly nice. We're twins and you had to be reminded," he rolled his eyes. He looked at him, thinking. "God, I think. I don't know. I wasn't concentrating on that ..

"Maybe I'll have kids in the TARDIS at some point in the future, I don't know," he shrugged lightly, although he doubted it. "Besides, you'll probably read them, won't you?" he grinned. He nodded in agreement. "I think it was actually printed before we were born. I don't know .. I don't really remember," he smiled. "I think this whole shelf is your old books .."

The Doctor sighed, and eyed him suspiciously. He looked like he had an idea, and that was generally bad. "No extra meanness .. Well .. Yes, you're being nice. You aren't trying to hurt or kill me at this current moment," he pointed out. "Or insulting me."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:52 pm

"Aww I'm sorry little bro." The Master said apologicly and hugged him then stepped back smiling, "I can't always remember your birthday, even if we are twins." He frowned slightly and shook his head a little, sighing. "Well that's what you did in Pompeii." He shrugged.

"Oh that will be great! Having little kids running around, screaming their heads off and jumping onto me." He said, surprising not sarcastic as he was putting his 'nice' plan into place. "I just love those little cute children. So sweet." He smiled, his eyes sparkling with excitment. "Nah, but I'll read them to the children!" He grinned, "I'm sure they'll just love that." He chuckled. "All my old books? Hm might take a look later."

"I'm not going to be extra mean." He shrugged and smiled softly, "What's the point? You and the TARDIS will only get me back." He sighed shaking his head. "So there's no point in hurting, killing or insulting you."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:15 pm

The Doctor stiffened, staring at him in surprise at the 'little bro', the apology, and then the hug. Where had that come from ..? "Koschei .. Are you feeling ok?" he asked him with a frown. "You should've been able to. It's the same day! I'm not that much younger than you! Actually, how old are you older than me?" he frowned.

He raised an eyebrow, "I was joking. You know I was. There aren't going to be any kids here. Not unless you have kids. Oh, you're going to be their best friends," he rolled his eyes, sighing. By now, there could've been a child around. If she hadn't been so against him being an alien ..

He nodded, "Good that you know," he grinned at him. "The TARDIS will hurt you the moment you hurt me again. Not that she has yet for when you killed me," he frowned, glancing around.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm

The Master raised a brow at the Doctor, then grinned, "Yes, I'm fine! Actually more than fine, I'm brillant!" He exclaimed, his grin getting bigger if that was possible. "Sorry. I forget sometimes." He muttered and smiled, "A few months. Why?" He asked curiously and tilted his head a little.

"You were joking?" He sounded disappointed and looked at him, a little sad. "But I was getting excited..." He murmered and sighed. "Well obviously I don't have them but yeah... Hey pick up a few strays and keep 'em!" He grinned, "I'd like to play with cute little children." He mused and sighed dreamly.

He thought that saying the last part would have made him suspicious but nothing, nadda, zero. Great! He smiled and nodded, "Yeah...By the way, sorry about the whole killing you eariler, it was out of order." He apologised, mentally winicing but hid it with a smile.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm

He stared at him, backing off a bit. "Right. I still don't get how you can forget that," he sighed. "Months or minutes?" he grinned at him. "A month is longer than a day, Koschei."

He rolled his eyes, "Yes, I was joking. We are not kidnapping," he glared at him. "Picking up stray children is kidnapping. Get your own children. Why didn't you have any with Ail-" he stopped before he completed the name. But he looked at him, questionable.

"Koschei, that gives you away," he said quietly. "Now stop freaking me out. There is no way you would ever say that unless you were faking," he shrugged lightly. Why would the Master apologise like that?
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:42 pm

"Months or minutes....not sure which one it is...." The Master frowned in thought and shrugged, "Oh well, I'll try and remember next time. Maybe a present? Depends if you behave. Oh christmas is soon isn't it?! Yay! Love snow..and the presents! Oh mistletoe! Heh kiss on the cheek." He grinned happily.

"It's not kidnapping! Fine then, we'll adopt them. Is it kidnapping then?" He pouted, sighing, "But it wouldn't be kidnapping if we adopted them...or take them into our care." He frowned gently and tilted his head at the name, not showing the slightest bit of anger, annoyance or being irritated. In fact, he was calm, and really happy.

"Awww you used my old name!" He said softly and smiled, "Koschei, Koschei and Theta. Hm miss those old days..." He mused and looked at him. "Freaking you out? What...." He trailed off, tears weilling up in his eyes. "I try and be nice and you think I'm faking it?" He asked softly, looking the Doctor in the eyes.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:06 am

He rolled his eyes, "It's probably a few minutes to an hour," he murmured. He looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Uh huh .. Right." He was starting to get almost scared by the Master.

"No. But why would you adopt children? Don't you have enough problems trying to entertain yourself?" he asked him, with a frown. "Are you going to answer the question?" he queried.

"Yes, Koschei," he muttered, running a hand through his hair. In seeing the tears, he stared at him, in total surprise. "Koschei, stop it now. Please .."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:05 am

"Probably..." The Master muttered, still thinking. Minutes?..Months?..How long...An hour? He thought to himself and shrugged it off. "Whaaaat?" He asked innocently, "I like christmas, nothing wrong with that..." He eyed the Doctor suspiciously, "..Is there?" He questioned.

"Good and like I said, they're cute. Bit like you were when you were nine." He grinned, "Exactly...Sometimes so children will keep me occupied and out of trouble. I think..." He mused, "But yeah! Gotta love children." He grinned brightly and tilted his head, "Can we? Ohh pleaseeeeeee please please please!" He said excitedly.

He chuckled and raised a brow, "Are you going back to Koschei then? Not that I'm complaining...After a while, you start to love it again!" He smiled and tilted his head, confusd, "Stop what Theta? I'm not causing any harm..or insulting you, or in fact trying to kill you. Might as well just go back to my old self." He shrugged lightly.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 am

"No, there's nothing wrong. You're just being .. Even stranger than usual," he frowned at him. "How about .. After Alrakis, we go back to Earth, on Christmas Day? Somewhere it snows," he suggested. If the TARDIS hadn't gone back to the vortex, they would be able to just go outside.

"Don't," he grimaced, looking away. He didn't like being described as 'cute', at any time. "If you want to, then go ahead .." he said, hesitantly.

"Yep, going back to Koschei. I don't like calling you Master," the Doctor shrugged lightly. "Stop being so .. Nice. It's creepy, Koschei. I prefer your normal, new self. Please," he groaned.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:17 am

"Good and Stranger than usual?" The Master questioned and frowned slightly, "I'm only being nice." He muttered and grinned hearing Earth and Christmas Day, "Oh yay! Snowwww. I'm not too good in cold places but I put up with it." He grinned and started humming 'All I Want For Christmas' happily.

"Awwww! Is Thete embarrased?" He tilted his head to the side watching him with a soft smile on his face, "But you were cute! It's true!" He chuckled softly and shook his head. He stared at the Doctor for a moment then jumped up and down, clapping his hands excitedly, like a little boy opening his presents at christmas. "Yay! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou." He said in a blur of words, hugging the Doctor again. "Love you little bro."

"Aww but I liked the Master, it wasn't that bad..." He mused and shrugged, "Oh well, Koshei it is." He grinned and pouted, "Being nice is creepy but being mean is normal? Awww but I don't wanna be my normal new self." He whinned and crossed his ams.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 am

"Yes. Like how you are .. It's stranger than usual," he frowned at him. He stared at him, "Right .. Can you go and finish off repairing the TARDIS now, Koschei-boy?" he asked.

The Doctor looked away again, hiding his face with his hand. "Stop it. I wasn't cute! You were the cute one," he replied. He froze at the hug, but hugged him back. "Hsrdly little. You're still shorter than me."

"Sure it wasn't. Like I said on the phone to you. Psychiatrist field day," he remarked with a roll of his eyes. "For you, being nice is creepy, being mean is normal," he shook his head. He stared at him, but sighed, "Fine. Stay like how you are."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 am

"I don't think that it's strange...I think that it's normal." The Master shrugged and smiled, "You just think it's stranger than usual because you don't see me like this very often...should do it more often.." He mused. He blinked being asked a question and focused back on the Doctor, staring at him blankly before catching on the question, "Oh right yes!" He said after a moment of looking around the room and realising where he was, "What else needs doing did you say?" He questioned.

Seeing that the Doctor was trying to hide his face, he chuckled shaking his head, "But you wereeee!" He raised a brow, "Aww so I was cute? Didn't think I was cute..." He grinned brightly and smiled at the hug back, stepping back. "Only a little but your still younger than me, no matter how tall you are." He smirked, his eyes sparkling.

He just grinned, "Mmm Yeah." He chuckled and shook his head. He raised a brow, smiling, "Creepy? Aww come on, it's not that bad..." He muttered and pouted cutely. "Yay! Thanks." He laughed and ran out the room, pulling the Doctor by his arm, down the corriedors to the control room, "Where?" He asked, refereing to the fixing.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 am

"You haven't been like this since we were a lot younger," he pointed out with a roll of his eyes. "That's why it's strange. You really think that you can keep it up?" he queried with a raised eyebrow. He sighed, thinking, "Um .. I don't know. You were halfway through doing the wiring when you killed me," he reminded him.

"I was not!" he protested, shaking his head. He looked at him, "You were. You were the cute, smart one. I was just the annoyingly smaller one back then," he mumbled. "I'm not that much younger than you. We've already spoken about that. I'm only a few minutes to an hour or two younger. Barely anything," he sighed.

The Doctor grinned at him, "It was. You should've called yourself the Drummer or Drumbeat," he laughed, joking, and half-teasing. "It is creepy. Very creepy," he frowned at him, "I can hardly stop yo-" he was cut off as he was pulled by him. "Where the panel's off," he answered.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next