Chaos Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:33 am

The Doctor simply rolled his eyes at him, sitting back on his chair and rocking back on it, arms folded behind his head, carefully balancing himself with one foot on the ground, and the other leg folded over his other.

He sighed, closing his eyes to think. "Great, sure," he muttered, "Just leave Jack alone. He's my mechanic," he shrugged. "He helped me return the TARDIS to normality after the whole Paradox Machine incident, and a few months ago he helped me fix a few wiring problems. If I can't trust you to help me, then he's my only other option. So, the TARDIS won't be happy if you kill him, because you'll slow down repairing her. Plus, she seems to like him now. He's the only person who she's let go into certain rooms without me telling her to allow it," he explained, opening his eyes and looking at him.

"Of course I love you. You're family," he muttered, then laughed. "You? Irresistible? You're only irresistible when you hypnotise," he grinned at him. He stood back up. "Bring your coffee. Come on," he sighed.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Currency : 10008

https://chaosvortex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eleventh Regeneration, and First Adventure

Post by The Insane Master Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:09 am

Seeing that the Doctor was rocking on his chair, the Master watched him, tempted to tip the chair over and let him fall but decided that he would...later on in the day maybe. "In that case, tell Jack to leave me alone and I might consider not killing him." He smirked, knowing that at the first oppertunity, Jack would start annoying him somehow.

"Shame, I liked the Paradox look." He finally said, pouting. But he did like the look, looked a lot better than it does at the moment. Red suited it...In his opinion anyway. "It wouldn't slow it down the repairs that much. Just a few minutes." He shrugged, putting his feet back up onto the table, not caring if he didn't like it. "Good for him." He muttered saracasticly, rolling his eyes.

Hearing the word family made him frown. He rather think of the Doctor as an enemy, not family or brother for that matter. He grinned, proud of himself. "I know, great for when it comes to the whole world." He chuckled, remembering when he had hypnotised the planet, just slightly, influence them to vote for 'Saxon'. Knowing that it was time for him to 'help' the Doctor, he grumbled swinging his feet off the table, yet again and stood up, picking his coffee up. "Lead the way."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Currency : 9915

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 am

"Jack doesn't always listen to me," the Doctor shrugged, "In case you haven't noticed. He tends to pretend to, then later just does what he wants. So.. No," he muttered. He'd find it quite amusing if Jack started annoying the Master. Just not when he got killed. Again.

"You would," he grumbled under his breath. He had been almost.. Scared when he had first seen what had happened to the TARDIS. It didn't help that he could feel her emotions when inside it, as he did a lot, just at the back of his mind. He shook his head, "Once you've killed him once, you'll just want to repeatedly. And you will. Because Jack will most likely go to attack you for it," he sighed.

"Aww, does Koschei not like remembering that we're brokered?" he teased him, his eyes glittering. He was hardly going to not think of him that way. Thinking of the Master as his enemy hadn't happened in a while. He groaned, "Mhm. But.. It does show a bit of weakness with you. Fifteen satellites until you could manage that. Bit excessive, isn't it?" he grinned, trying to annoy him once more. The Time Lord put his empty cup on the side, to wash up later, and headed back to the console.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 am

"I wonder why." The Master grinned at the first comment. "Well, don't blame me for my actions then." He said simply having heard the 'no'. He wouldn't hesistate to kill Jack if he was really annoying him and wouldn't shut up. Hence why he killed him a lot on the Valiant...that and for his own entertainment.

He rolled his eyes and smirked. "Well it's not my fault if he can't handle being killed. He should have gotten used to it by now." He grinned, shaking his head a little in a mocking disappointed way. "And if he can't handle it, he shouldn't try and annoy me in the first place." He shrugged and chuckled at the attacking comment.

Koschei...he hated that name, he really did. He frowned, giving him a hardened glare. "If you value your life, then I suggest you don't call me Koschei." He muttered and sighed. His name was the Master now, Koschei was gone since gone and for a reason too. It reminded him of his past too much, which he didn't like. "A year to stop me. You took your time." He said defensively. Sighing once again, he followed the Doctor out of the kitchen back to the console, sipping his coffee as he went.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:35 am

"Shut up. Who listens to you?" he asked, almost coldly. He was beginning to get fed up with the comments. And he had just discovered part of his new personality. Impatience had increased. "Oh, just leave it. He isn't here. Right now, he'll be with Alonso," he sighed, looking at him.

"Being killed isn't fun for anyone, you know that," he pointed out. "You've died enough. Always come back more annoying than the last time," he remarked, rolling his eyes at him.

"Yes, Koschei. Sorry, sir," he said, mock-saluting. The name had genuinely just slipped over his Tongue before he could stop it, and he took a step away from the Master. "Yes. A year. Because you turned me into an old man," he defended himself, frowning. "Not my fault. Anyway.. Look around. What part do we start with?" he queried.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 pm

"You do sometimes. But then again, sometimes you don't really have a choice." The Master poined out and grinned happily, well as happy as he was at that moment in time. He had also noticed that the Doctor was getting a little moody. "Having fun with him I bet." He said with a cheeky smile. Well half knowing Jack, it probably was what he was thinking.

"Well it depends on what your doing just before you die." He grinned and shrugged dismisively, "So have you and so do you. Getting moodier by the looks of it too." He said in an innocent tone and chuckled. "More annoying? I'd say more charming." He winked and grinned smugly.

Hearing his name again, he sighed, deciding to ignore it. "You should be...Theta." He muttered frowning a little but soon disappeared as he laughed. "My little Gandolf." He sniggered, he really did look similar to Gandolf when he was in his full
900 year old form. "Looked like Gollum when you were a little Time Lord." He laughed more. When his laughter had died, he grumbled before taking a little walk around the console, looking at it carefully.

"Oh and by the way, is the heating on?" He questioned as he got down on his hands and knees, looking under the consol. "Bit of a mess down here." He muttered to himself frowning. "There's the chameleon circuit that's broken, obviously. Erm..." He squinted at the wires, trying to see better. "Your wearing the breaks down." He muttered again before standing up and moving to the other side and looking underneath. "No wonder you can't get some time without a few years delay." He frowned, seeing a few wires broken and a few connected to the wrong part. "You should really check her more often." He stood up and looked at him. "Anything you've noticed?"
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:33 pm

"I listen to you, because I want to, sometimes. When you annoy me, I ignore you," he said, simply. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "Probably. That was the plan to get them to talk, give him some happiness after what happened when he was last with Torchwood," he muttered, having found out about it, naturally.

"Ooh, I wonder why I'm getting moodier? I think I'm turning more like you now. Regressing back into my old self," the Doctor shrugged. He raised an eyebrow. "Charming? You?" he smirked.

"That was an accident," he groaned, "So don't start using my nickname. I'll call you Master as long as you call me Doctor," he told him, looking at him. He didn't want to be called Theta or Thete at all. Not again. "Lord of the Rings? When did you have time to watch Lord of the Rings?" he blinked. "I thought you only watched children's cartoons?" he teased him. Ignoring the comparisons, he watched him.

"Heating? No. Why, are you cold?" he questioned, frowning. He very rarely had the heating on, unless there was a complaint by one of his companions. "Yep.. And yep.." he nodded. "I do check! She just tells me anything that's priority, then doesn't remind me of everything else.." he muttered, thinking. "Besides the unreliability at some points, and the stop.. Oh.. And there's a part underneath the floor, somewhere.. Here.." he said, walking around, and lifting up the wire mesh. "Few wires, ome's broken, there are two that are twisted, another doesn't conduct anything," he informed him.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:37 pm

"Ah, there we go, your own question answered by yourself." The Master smirked, having noticed that and nodded, "I've noticed." He shrugged and looked at him for a moment, thinking before looking away back to the console. "That's very thoughtful of you." He muttered and rolled his eyes.

"I have no idea. Maybe you should ask a magical mirror on the wall what it thinks or you could try the pink unicorn. It might tell you why your getting moodier and why your getting more and more like a skinny wreck. Don't think I haven't noticed." He said sarcasticly, in a patrinising way and laughed. "Yes, Charming." He grinned brightly.

A chuckle left his lips at the groan and nodded. "Agreed." He muttered, glad that he wasn't going to be called Koschei unless he called the Doctor Theta. "I got bored on the Valiant one day so sat down and that's what was on at the time." He shrugged dismisively and chuckled. "Mm, they are more interesting than 'Lord of the Rings'. Teletubbies is..strange but interesting." He grinned, finding the television in their stomach's intriguing.

He shrugged, glancing back at the Doctor for a moment before looking back at the console. "A little but that's probably just me." He muttered frowning a little but shook the thought from his head. "Just wondered too." He added. "Well maybe she should remind you more often." He muttered and sighed. "You could easily fix that unreliability to get at some point on time you know." He pointed out and walked over to where the lifted wire mesh was, crouching down at the edge of it too look inside.

"And you haven't be bothered to do it yourself?" He narrowed his eyes at the wires, seeing where they lead. "Is it supposed to conduct something?" He question, glancing up at the Doctor but soon looked back down, not liking the fact that the Doctor at this moment in time, towering over him. "Twisted wires are easy." He frowned.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:50 pm

The Doctor groaned again, shaking his head. He paused, thinking. "Well.. Thoughtful, yes. But it's better than Jack sitting around just thinking about Ianto. Or me," he mumbled, having almost forgotten that. "I am not a skinny wreck! Don't start. You're skinnier than me. And I'm more muscular." The corners of his mouth were twitching up into a grin, but he surprised it. "You are very rarely charming. Annoying, much more dominant than charming."

He laughed, "Teletubbies. Yep. You loved that, didn't you? You do know they're not real, right? Just humans dressed up, with a bit of fanciness to make it look a tiny bit realistic," he grinned at him.

"Do you want the heating on? I can put it on if you want me to," he offered, not wanting him to get.. Uncomfortable with cold. "Yep. Unreliability is one of the things top of my list. I was going to. But then Jack jumped on the TARDIS, I had to help you with the last humans, then you stole her! After that, I was too busy mourning you and trying to fix something else," he grumbled. He sighed, muttering sarcastically, "It's a wire. What do you think it's going to do? Just take up room? Of course it is!" He sighed, crouching down beside him, and reaching past him, shoeing him the twisted wires. Where the twist was, it had melted together in some places. "Twisted and melted."

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:23 pm

"It was his own fault." The Master commented quietly and raised a brow, "You are though." He scoffed at the muscular comment. "Maybe so but that doesn't mean your not a whimp. I'm still stronger than you and always will be..." He trailed off in thought, hoping that the Doctor didn't become stronger than him but shook the thought from his head. "Annoying to you because some reactions are priceless!" He grinned.

He nodded smiling. "The only desent thing on television." He shrugged and frowned slightly. "I might have liked them but I'm not stupid. I know when things are real or not. Unless it's done really good..." He muttered thinking about the only time he was fooled by it but that was far in the future.

"Nah I'll be ok. Not like I'm going to die from hyperthermia." It wasn't cold enough to make him really cold, not by a long mile. "Well if you got there sooner then maybe you could have tagged along." He grinned. "Not." He added on quietly. "Aww glad to know I was missed. Saw you crying, poor, poor Doctor." He said mockingly and grinned. He frowned at the sarcasm. "Well I was hoping for a more detailed speach on what the wire did but oh well. I'll reword it. What does the wire do or supposed to do before it broke?" He muttered and eyed the wire. "That's stupid." He frowned taking the wire from him and looking at it. "You'll just have to cut it at a point where it's not melted and replace it with another...then just sort of fuse it back to the orginal pieces."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:36 pm

"How was it his own fault?" he frowned, staring at him. "I am not a wimp," he snapped, his eyes cold as he glared at him. "I know you always wil be. But I look stronger. So there. Oh.. And if you keep annoying me, I'm going to use all my nicknames for you from when we were kids. Kossi. And Chei Chei. And all the others," he smiled brightly at him.

The Doctor sighed, "You were Prime Minister! You could've watched anything. And you chose the Teletubbies? Really? I thought you were more mature than that. Even you," he groaned.

He growled at him, at the 'poor, poor Doctor' remark. He had nothing to say on the previous comments. "Yes. I cried. For three hours," he admitted. "Because you were an idiot. Look. You're not imprisoned right now. You can do almost anything you want. Until I write up the rules," he added the last part with a half-smirk. He paused, listening to the TARDIS. "The TARDIS says that it's something to do with just the whole connectivity. It splits off near the console to control.. Well, the reliability," he informed him finely, cutting down what he had been told. He checked his pockets, "No wires on me. And no scissors," he told him. "Want me to find a sharp knife?" he asked.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:09 pm

"You are a wimp." The Master grinned, not fazed by the glare or the coldness in it. Someone's Moody. He thought to himself. "Maybe so but looks are sometimes deceiving" He teased but frowned at the next comment. "Annoying you is the only fun I get around here." He grumbled and smirked, "If you do say my nicknames then 1) I won't help with the TARDIS and 2) I will make your life even more hell." He smiled sweetly but sarcasticly.

"Yes, and?" He muttered and chuckled shaking his head. "I know I could have and Yes, really." He raised his brows and scoffed. "Oh don't tell me you've never done inmature things in your life." He narrowed his eyes at him slightly.

Hearing him growl at him, he looked at the Doctor and grinned. "Becoming a dog now?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Three? Seriously?" He frowned at him, a little surprised at that but also a little amused. "Oh so I can go anywhere, take over the world, Kill you, crash the TARDIS....I can do all those things?" He smiled brightly, liking the idea of doing anything he wanted. "Right.." He looked back at the wire, raising a brow at the very last comment, looking back at him. "Do you think giving me a sharp knife or having a sharp knife near me really a good idea?" He questioned, wanting the Doctor to think it through first.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:31 am

"I am not," he groaned at him, rolling his eyes at his next remark. "Get a hobby, ok? I have already said a few, Chei Chei," he pointed out, laughing. For the moment, having fun.

The Doctor grimaced, "Then why didn't you?" he questioned. "Did you watch the Tweenies too?" he teased him, grinning. He shrugged, "I know I have. You know I have. But I thought that was lower than you."

"No," he snapped at him. And then nodded, looking at the ground. "Yep. Three. And about a month of having it replayed in my head when I fell asleep," he informed him, quietly. He didn't want to say anymore than that. "I said almost anything. Almost. No going anywhere and everything. No taking over. And she won't let you touch her if she knows that's what you're planning," he muttered, still not looking at him.

With another roll of his eyes, he stood up. "I have thought it through, Master. I would not have said so unless I had," he responded. "One. I'm right here to simply take it away from you. Two. If you attempted sabotage, or tried to hurt or kill me.. Oh, believe me.. You'll regret it so badly," he said coldly. "Even if you managed to kill me or tie me up, the TARDIS would refuse to let you take charge. She'd go to Torchwood, to Sarah Jane, or maybe even UNIT," he shrugged.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:00 am

"I do have a hobbie...sort of." The Master muttered and frowned. Well if you called taking over worlds and hurting/annoying the Doctor hobbies then yes...he had hobbies and loved them. "I know you said some already but meant after I had warned you not to." He rolled his eyes. "Shut up Thete." He glared at him, if the Doctor was going to use his nicknames, then he might as well return that.

He shrugged, not really knowing why he had only watched teletubbies. "Don't know...Only watched it once though." He shrugged not really caring. "You obviously have if you know what it's called." He raised a brow at him with half a smile on his face. "Eh I can do worse." He muttered and smirked.

"That must have been so hard for you." He said, pretending to be sympathetic and grinned. "Awww No taking over? Spoil-sport." He chuckled and tilted his head a little looking at him. "Oh and what would she do to stop me? Slap me?" He chuckled again and shook his head.

Shifting uncomfortably in his crouching position, he sat down still at the edge of the whole. "Mm just making sure that you have." He said quietly, thinking and looked back at the broken wire, fiddling with it a little. "You say that all the time and no action is taken, and when it is, it's pathetic." He laughed a little, still concentrating on the wire. "UNIT are a bunch of panies. People who have no idea what they're doing. And when they do, they make it worse." He muttered and moved onto his hands and knees again, poking his head in and carefully placing the broken wire with the other half, twisting each wire to the other after some concentrating before sitting up straight. "Any black tape?" He asked, his arm still under the mesh holding onto the two wires that he had managed to fix together, now tape would hold it together without him having to hold it.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 am

"A proper hobby," he muttered to him, thinking. That doesn't involve me, he thought to himself. He could guess what the Mastsr meant. He grinned at him, cheerfully, "Cbei Chei," he said again, this time not caring about the use of his nickname. "Bessi. Nyi-Chei."

"Once. Nothing on tv. I watch kids programmes just once or twice," he shrugged lightly. He watched him, thinking, and frowning. "Really? How can you get worse?" he questioned.

The Doctor glared at him, "Don't. I know you don't care," he growled. "No taking over at all," he added, coldly. "Maybe. Up to her," he shrugged.

"I haven't taken action, because I haven't needed to," he answered, walking off to the kitchen, and finding a knife, before walking back, and putting it down beside him. "Mhm. But they'll still lock you up for a bit." At his question, he glanced around, whilst checking his pockets, then leaned over, spotting some. "Here," he muttered, handing him a strip, and waiting.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:02 am

The Master shrugged, not particularly caring he the Doctor wanted him to get a hobby or not as it would only last a few minutes before he got bored of it. He glared at him hearing his nicknames and slapped him, already fed up of his nicknames and this Doctor. "I said shut up." He warned.

"Oh so you watch kids programmes too eh?" He chuckled and grinned. "Don't know yet but I know I can." He knew that he could get worse, he just didn't know how at this moment in time, prehaps some time in the future, whenever that'll be.

Hearing him again, he smiled staying quiet like he was a school boy that had just been told off. "Your right, I don't." He smirked and pouted, "Aww no fun." He looked away from the Doctor and back to the console for a moment before shrugging.

He shrugged it off and muttered as a small eletric shock went through his hand. "Stupid unprotected wires." He grumbled, complaining to himself while the Doctor was gone. "They won't have me for long and knowing them, they'd probably kill me on the spot." He smirked, glancing to the knife beside him, so tempted to use it on something other than the wires but resisted, looking back to the wires. Taking the tape, he wrapped it around the wires that he was holding onto and smiled a little. "That's that one sorted...now just two more." He sighed and stared at it thinking.

There was just about enough wire if he'd cut the melted part off and reconnected the two, like he did with the broken wire, therefore not needed a spare part of wire. Picking up the knife, he cut through the wire, but soon pulled his hand out having been shocked. "Hey I'm just trying to help, not my fault if you melted the wire." He muttered unhappily before continuing. "Stupid TARDIS." He muttered again, tossing the cut part out onto the mesh before reconnecting the wires and holding his hand up for another piece of tape.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:20 am

The Doctor staggered to the side, having not expected the slap, and clutched the spot, groaning again. "No, Nyi-Chei," he muttered quietly, moving away from him.

"Kids programmes that are designed for kids, not babies and toddlers," he grumbled, sitting on the ground with his legs crossed. "Are you going to ride a tricycle? Or get me to push you around in a little plastic car?" he suggested.

He watched him, making sure he wasn't going to use the knife for anything other than sorting out the wires, being cautious of the older Time Lord. Although, as he had only recently regenerated, he could quickly heal himself. Seeing him get shocked, he sighed, I thought I said to be nice to him? he thought to the TARDIS, only getting a mental laugh from her. "Don't call her stupid. She'll only do it again," he shrugged, handing him another strip of black tape.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 pm

The Master smiled at him but soon frowned, growling a little. "Yes or I might have to make you and trust me, you probably don't want that." He threatening, then sighed ignoring him.

He grinned, not caring if it was that sort of kids, it was still for children a lot younger than him. "Still a kid's program." He laughed at the next comment, "Too smal and nah." He laughed again and shook his head.

Feeling the Doctor watch him, he frowned, glancing at him for a moment before looking back at the wire, setting the knife that was still in his hand near the Doctor so he wasn't tempted and smirked, "I'm only telling her what she is." He said coldly and took the tape, wrapping it around the wires before letting go. What the hell was he going to do with the one that 'didn't conduct' anything. After a moment of thinking and staring at the not conductin wire, he frowned slightly. "If you use setting..." He paused trying to think, "Setting 14 on your sonic, might make it conduct." He said after a moment, unsure but oh well.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:18 pm

"Sorry, Chei Chei. Of course I don't, Chei Chei," he smiled cheerfully at him. "Are you going to slap me again? Strangle me again? Kick me? Punch me?" he queried. "Oooh! You could cut off my hand or something. Left hand, preferably. Then Jack can have the set," he laughed.

He rolled his eyes, "Yes, but otherwise I have to watch the news. That's all that's on tv otherwise! And I hate watching the news. Easier to read about it. Last time I watched the news was probably.. Well.. The last proper time I watched and listened was when you told me to because I was on there," he shrugged, still in a state of happiness. He was having so much fun.

The Doctor leaned over, taking the knife away, and placing it beside him. If the Master actually needed it, he could just ask. "Don't annoy her. Because she'll just snap at me," he muttered quietly, thinking. "Shift and I can," he murmured, laying on his stomach, taking his sonic screwdriver from his pocket.

The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:01 pm

The Master growled a little at the nickname and smirked, "Oh now your just asking for trouble." He eyed him and grinned. Now he really was tempted to use the knife on the Doctor but seeing as the Doctor was suggesting things, he decided that he would do..nothing. Not going to let the Doctor ge the better of him.

He nodded and smiled, "Glad to know I got you to watch the news. What did you think of the picture? Shame I couldn't find a better one for it." He smirked and looked at the wires. "Oh well, at least it wasn't an embarrassing picture." He grinned, side glancing at him before looking back at the wires.

Seeing the knife being taken, he smiled a little. "Good, you would deserve it." He muttered and moved around to the other side, sitting down again with his legs crossed. Watching the Doctor for something to do, only half paying attention as he was thinking but soon put is full attention on the Doctor.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:08 pm

"I know, Chei Chei.. I'm going to be in so much trouble. Can I have a comforting hug from my big, big brother?" he pouted, looking at him through his eyelashes, blinking innocently, his tone having taken on a child's voice. "Pwetty pwease?" he added, eyes sparkling.

He sighed, "Mhm. How were you going to get an embarrassing picture? All my embarrassing moments happen in the TARDIS, or somewhere very private. You didn't have a little camera following me everywhere, did you?" he frowned, still gazing up at him. He was keeping the 'cute eyes'.

The Doctor put the screwdriver on setting fourteen, as told to, and it glowed and buzzed as it worked, before he drew back and sat up. "Voilá. Anything else?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:59 pm

The Master grumbled unhappily, having been called Chei Chei yet again and shook his head before looking back at him. "You big baby, No." He frowned a little, not falling for his innocent look. "No, No hugs from me. At all." He said sternly. It was like having to deal with a child and he hated children, annoying pestering children.

"I might have." He smirked and eyed him for a moment before resting back on his hands. "You never know, I might have put hidden camera's when I was last in here...the time before the year that never was." He shrugged and smiled. "And well..it would be hidden well."

Hearing the sonic, he sighed and leaned forwards to take a look. "Are you going to sort the unreliability out now while your doing this?" He questioned and frowned in thought. "Ermm....I think that it. Might have a few lose wires but." He shrugged. "I think that's it."
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 pm

The Doctor frowned, "Aww. Come on, Chei Chei," he grinned at him. He did actually want a hug. "If you hug me, I'll stop calling you Chei Chei for the next week. Or fortnight. Please?" he whined, intending to annoy him until he received a hug from him.

"The TARDIS would've told me if you had," he pointed out. "She knows everything that happens inside of her. Unfortunately," he muttered the last word with a groan, thinking.

"Unreliability? Hmm.. May as well. Then that's it for today," he nodded to him, pocketing the sonic again. "Right. Put the panel back on," he told him, running a Gand through his hair, musing.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Insane Master Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:19 pm

The Master shook his head again, "I said No. N. O. Spells No. Have you already forgotten what No means?" He didn't want to hug him. The thought of hugging him was bad enough than actually doing it. "Are you deaf as well as dumb? I'm Not hugging you." He grumbled.

"Aww what a shame." He chuckled, shaking his head a little. "Ok, there's no camera's but there might be some on cctv on earth." He grinned. It would be easy to hack into the CCTV and find one..although finding one would be a little difficult.

He nodded and stood up, placing he mesh back onto the hole and walked closer to the console. "It was...around here." He muttered thinking and kneeled down to look under the console again. "Ah there." He smiled a little and laid on his back with his head under the console. "Bit twisted and lose..about to snap." He narrowed his eyes at them concentrating and set about untwisting them, just hoping the Doctor wouldn't make him hit his head.
The Insane Master
The Insane Master
The Master
The Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

"No means.. Yes!" he said, childishly. He wanted a hug from him, almost desperately. "Chei Chei! Hug. Hug. Hug. Hug. Hug. Hug. Hug. Hug.." he went on until he started to stammer the word, and lost breath. "Chei Chei, hug now. I won't hug you again," he frowned.

The Doctor shook his head, "Going to be hard to hack Earth's CCTV when I'm not taking you to Earth for quite a while. And when I do, it'll be because I absolutely have to, and Torchwood nor Sarah can deal with it on their own. And you won't be given time to hack anything," he informed him. As if he was going to let the Master do that. He didn't want him seeing some past parts that were probably captured on camera.

He nodded, crouching down beaide him, and watching as much as he could, not wanting to actual lay down next to him. Naturally. "Right. New wires needed? Or.. Solder, or similar?" he suggested, frowning. He wasn't particularly liking having the Master knowing everything and half ordering him about.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next